Maryland game stream | The Boneyard

Maryland game stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hi,
The game is not appearing for me on Watchespn for some reason. Is it because I'm local it is blacked out? I can watch it but my father in Florida can't (no cable) so I was going to let him use my creds.

Eskapeesto

The specter of ExtraPesto is haunting the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Have him dig around in the nearest swamp for a turtle. If he puts his ear to its shell he'll hear cries of agony and celebratory howling, a sure sign the mighty Huskies have prevailed.

Reaction Score
Hi,
The game is not appearing for me on Watchespn for some reason. Is it because I'm local it is blacked out? I can watch it but my father in Florida can't (no cable) so I was going to let him use my creds.
Should be there under the upcoming tab - shouldn't be blacked out at all.

Reaction Score
Should be there under the upcoming tab - shouldn't be blacked out at all.
Ok Duh, it is in the upcoming tab... I noticed the tip is now 9:30. Thought it was supposed to be 9:00? Thank you tcf15! I haven't used watchespn much and missed something stupidly obvious.

Reaction Score
Have him dig around in the nearest swamp for a turtle. If he puts his ear to its shell he'll hear cries of agony and celebratory howling, a sure sign the mighty Huskies have prevailed.
Dad's in Florida.

I think he'd be getting interference from the echoing wails of Scotty Wilbiken's dying NBA prospects.

Eskapeesto

The specter of ExtraPesto is haunting the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Ah yes, the gators will be crooning songs of mourning tonight. Currently down 13 to Miami.

sad-alligator1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky