Maryland at Barclays | The Boneyard

Maryland at Barclays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Has anyone heard when/where tickets go on sale for this? The athletic department seems to be screwing up the emails and mailings and I usually have to find out from the Boneyard about such things.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I bought tickets for the game back in April. Go on the Barclays website.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Not sure, I didn't go through there. Maybe someone else can help.

HuskyV

Connecticut UConn Husky
Reaction Score
There was a mailing for Barclay's and MSG.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
This actually really sucks for me.

I'm more of a basketball fan than football ( though it's close) but I feel like I have to support the football team instead vs Louisville.

Oh and I'm a 5 min walk from Barclays and by comparison it's about 3.5 hours train/car to the Rent.

Reaction Score
I thought I remembered seeing a link to buy tickets in the UConn section w/ a promo code (similar to the NC State game last year). Does anyone know where it is or if tickets are still available there?

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
This actually really sucks for me.

I'm more of a basketball fan than football ( though it's close) but I feel like I have to support the football team instead vs Louisville.

Oh and I'm a 5 min walk from Barclays and by comparison it's about 3.5 hours train/car to the Rent.

You, my friend, are a better person than I.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
You, my friend, are a better person than I.

Well, I don't know about being a better man, but a man with way too much free time and a husky obsession works lol.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Personally, I am looking forward to being at this game. It will be my 1st visit to Barclays Center. Hopefully there will be many other UConn fans present, even though there's a football game. It just seems that recent neutral site games (NYC) have not been well attended by the UConn fan base as someone has outlined in the Huskymania post in another thread. Regardless I will be happy to support the team as they begin their quest for a special season.

Reaction Score
Personally, I am looking forward to being at this game. It will be my 1st visit to Barclays Center. Hopefully there will be many other UConn fans present, even though there's a football game. It just seems that recent neutral site games (NYC) have not been well attended by the UConn fan base as someone has outlined in the Huskymania post in another thread. Regardless I will be happy to support the team as they begin their quest for a special season.

It's not recent though. It's always been like this. I attended early season games at the Garden 3 times, and there have never been that many fans of any stripe there. I'm going back to the 1990s or even 2004 when I saw UConn play UConn and Georgia Tech in front of a very small crowd.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
It's not recent though. It's always been like this. I attended early season games at the Garden 3 times, and there have never been that many fans of any stripe there. I'm going back to the 1990s or even 2004 when I saw UConn play UConn and Georgia Tech in front of a very small crowd.
I was at that 2004 MSG vs GTech when Okafor hurt his back - I remember it was right before Thanksgiving, so I thought that was a reason. The 2009 game vs Kentucky at MSG was packed (thanks to UK fans, though).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom