Mary Kline Classic - Adams, Enoch and Many Targets | The Boneyard

Mary Kline Classic - Adams, Enoch and Many Targets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
For those on Twitter, you will start to see a lot of promotion for the Mary Kline Classic, a high school all star game that raises money for cancer research.

This year, Adams and Enoch will play on the Senior Roster (along with old friends Prince Ali, Traci Carter, Chris Clarke, Derrick Jones, and others).

The underclassman roster includes a lot of our key targets, including Hamidou Diallo (17), Bruce Brown (16), Temple Gibbs (16), Mamadou Diarra (16), and Jordan Tucker (17).

Full rosters are here: http://maryklineclassic.com/2015-mkc-roster/

I'm willing to bet Jalen will vie once again for MVP honors, and I'm sure Steve will have a solid showing. Hopefully they can also build some relationships with the younger players, and start recruiting for us for 2016 and 2017. East Coast basketball is alive and well. Game is on May 30 in West Orange, NJ.

Yankees32123

'99, '04, '11, '14, '23, ‘24
Reaction Score
It's saying that Bruce Brown is a 6'5" small forward...

Reaction Score
I doubt he's grown to 6-5, although it's possible. I've normally seen Bruce Brown listed at 6-4. He's definitely not a small forward. He's pretty much your prototypical 2.

Reaction Score
I doubt he's grown to 6-5, although it's possible. I've normally seen Bruce Brown listed at 6-4. He's definitely not a small forward. He's pretty much your prototypical 2.

What's the difference anymore? How many 2-guards don't play the three, particularly if they have credible SF size?

Reaction Score
Not a huge difference in today's game between being classified as a SG v. SF, if any really, at least offensively.

We routinely play a 3 guard lineup, even a four guard lineup sometimes. The only difference with being labeled a 2 or 3 is on the defensive end if the 2 is expected to guard a taller 3. I agree that is more of an NBA issue than a college issue (for example, playing Avery Bradley as a third guard, having to guard a SF like Lebron- not the best example, but you get the point).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom