Martin gets Umass offer | The Boneyard

Martin gets Umass offer

Reaction Score
Isn't this like UMass's third hire already?
That umass guy blaudschun is a joke. First tweets about umass “closing in on kimani young” then literally wrote in his article (that probably no one read other than me) that he was “not wrong” just bad timing. He also spit out like 10 different names, including 2-3 that umass was 99% gonna hire (but didn’t for one excuse or another). Also, he needs to learn grammar, one sentence doesn’t make a paragraph. I really hope being a sports reporter isn’t his main job…

Reaction Score
Martin agreed to terms according to Masslive.com. Matt Vautour reported it and he is reliable. Ok we can put the UMass coaching thread to bed!

Reaction Score
Wow, impressive hire for UMass.

Martin's Final Four squad at South Carolina was a lot of fun to watch: Thornwell and Dozier were a heck of a duo.

Brings a lot of stability and class to Amherst.

Reaction Score
Martin agreed to terms according to Masslive.com. Matt Vautour reported it and he is reliable. Ok we can put the UMass coaching thread to bed!

Reaction Score
Wow, impressive hire for UMass.

Martin's Final Four squad at South Carolina was a lot of fun to watch: Thornwell and Dozier were a heck of a duo.

Brings a lot of stability and class to Amherst.
Honestly, if Martin can turn things around at UMass and make them a consistent top-100 team, I wouldn't mind seeing them on the schedule again. Could be a fun rivalry.

Reaction Score
Not until the first press conference is over!

Reaction Score
Frank Martin looks weird bald. Grow the hair back, man.

In seriousness, UMass needed either: A) a big name hire, B) a young up and coming stud.

They definitely got A.

Reaction Score
Frank Martin looks weird bald. Grow the hair back, man.

In seriousness, UMass needed either: A) a big name hire, B) a young up and coming stud.

They definitely got A.
The baldness is covid related, not sure if he can grow it back or not.

Reaction Score
That umass guy blaudschun is a joke. First tweets about umass “closing in on kimani young” then literally wrote in his article (that probably no one read other than me) that he was “not wrong” just bad timing. He also spit out like 10 different names, including 2-3 that umass was 99% gonna hire (but didn’t for one excuse or another). Also, he needs to learn grammar, one sentence doesn’t make a paragraph. I really hope being a sports reporter isn’t his main job…
Former Boston Globe writer

Reaction Score
Great hire, Martin has some familiarity with the state of Mass, used to work for Northeastern and recruited JJ Barea.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom