Marshall bowl ticket sales | The Boneyard

Marshall bowl ticket sales

Status
Not open for further replies.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Dang I hope our fans put them to shame. They have not sold 2k tickets yet. Ironically, that's about as many as WVU has sold for their bowl game.

"From Vingle in yesterday's Gazette-Mail.....

So on Monday in St. Petersburg, Florida, Dulaney had lunch with Marshall representatives sent to scout the bowl and work on logistics. Thundering Herd football operations man Mark Gale was among them.

“Ticket sales are going pretty well,” Dulaney said. “Typically teams out of town do well. I don’t know if we’ll sell out, but we should have a nice crowd.”

The 11 a.m. Dec. 26 kickoff time is awful, but Dulaney said he’s expecting a crowd of around 21,000. A sellout, he said, is around 27,800 for Tropicana Field.

MU athletic director Mike Hamrick said Monday his office is close to selling 2,000 tickets. A final tally will be interesting to check. Tickets on StubHub, an online broker, were selling for $59.99 to $134.21 Monday afternoon.

What might be more interesting, however, is the final count for West Virginia’s Cactus Bowl on Jan. 2 at Chase Field in Phoenix.

On Monday, one could find tickets, again on StubHub, for as low as $19.95 and as high as $250 for the game. According to WVU associate athletic director Matt Wells, there have been “slightly more than 2,000 tickets sold/accounted for” through the school “including internal usage.”

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Hmmmm...I wonder if Kitty has made any connections between the St Pete Bowl executive director and the commissioner of the B1G??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek
Top Bottom