OT: Marquez/Pacquaio | The Boneyard

OT: Marquez/Pacquaio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anybody else watch? I had it 8-4 Marquez, not surprised at the outcome, no way Marquez was coming out of there with a decision.

Reaction Score
I should make a disclaimer that I'm a big Pacquiao fan. With that being said, most rounds were close and could've gone either way. It wasn't what I expected in terms of dominance. I could understand why the MArquez fans are upset.

On a side note, did the MGM forget to supply towels in the Marquez locker room after the fight? That was surreal to say the least.

Reaction Score
i thought the fight couldve gone either way. what i got from the fight is that if mayweather gets in the ring with pacman he will dominate the pacman.

Reaction Score
I also think Marquez could easily have been awarded the fight. However, I will say that it's not easy to beat a guy 3 times.

Reaction Score
Eh, I thought it was very, very close, but the judges got this one right. I felt that way right after it ended, and all the statistics backed it up.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
It was basically a draw - if it went one way or another, fine with me.

That said, there is no way a future Hall of Famer and a guy on the precipice of a $200M fight was gonna lose a majority decision. That sort of thing does not happen in boxing.

It does reinforce something that has always bothered me about Manny - I am just not convinced he's as good as his rep. JMM has proven to be his equal in three different fights.

Mayweather is a better fighter, but has his head way the hell up his own ass and I expect that when his skills leave him, they'll be gone in an instant. MP will train like a man possessed - that might be enough.

Reaction Score
Anybody else watch? I had it 8-4 Marquez, not surprised at the outcome, no way Marquez was coming out of there with a decision.

no way jmm won 8 out of 12 rounds. he lost 3 out of the last 4 rounds on all 3 scorecards and problably lost all 4.

Reaction Score
the duck I care about those judge's scorecards, lol. obviously I didn't agree with them from jump since Pac was given the decision.

Reaction Score
the duck I care about those judge's scorecards, lol. obviously I didn't agree with them from jump since Pac was given the decision.

i thought pac won the fight. i had it 7-5 but honestly i wouldnt argue someone having it the other way. thats just how the i saw it! lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom