Marquette II ThoughtZtm | The Boneyard

Marquette II ThoughtZtm

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
  1. A few minutes in, we're up by 5 off Newton's three and 10 foot jumper, but have missed 5 consecutive bunnies.
  2. Samson looks lost out there.
  3. Looking Iike Karaban has found the three ball he's been missing the last few games.
  4. Still loving me some Diarra. Offensive board and a layin among the trees. He never stops working.
  5. Stewart with some timely rebounds late in the first half.
  6. Horrible call on Spencer at 2:27.
  7. Igodaro slams his shoulder and elbow into the defender's chest and gut on every single drive to the bucket. Narry a call. Castle gets called for minor contact 25 feet from the hoop.
  8. At the half, up 11 and 11 assists to their 2, and boards are 22 to 11. We are shooting 58% from three, and less than 50 from 2.
  9. Clingan really worked for that basket at 17 minute mark. Upped his rebounding mark by three on the misses though.
  10. Refs have been brutal all game, but second half, they are really pouring it on.
  11. The passing on the play that culminated in alex's 3 @ the 10 minute mark was spectacular. Watching the play unfold was mesmerizing.
  12. Spencer doing what Spencer does @ 7:51. Just gorgeous. Then the ref T's him up? WTH? I guess he said something. Don't know for sure, as I was watching with the sound off.
  13. I guarantee that steal from Diarra at about 2:20 would have been called a foul if the roles were reversed.
  14. Cam and Alex combined for 10 of 16 from 3.
  15. Our first half rebounding and assist advantages held up pretty well through the 2nd half.
  16. No doubt that Karaban is POG, but Hassan deserves a shout out for his 9 point, 6 board, 2 assist and a steal performance!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01
Top Bottom