Maroon 5 will be performing for us in Houston | The Boneyard

Maroon 5 will be performing for us in Houston

Status
Not open for further replies.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
This is an unpopular opinion, but I think they are pretty good.

Reaction Score
Go judge people on your reality tv show..because that's how all of the great musicians are found..sellout

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Songs About Jane is a great album. It Won't Be Soon Before Long not as much, but it came out and was popular when I first started to define "my" music so it'll always have some sentimental value. IMO everything afterwards ranges from pretty meh to flat-out bad. As a vocalist, I do wish I had Levine's pipes though.

Reaction Score
Go judge people on your reality tv show..because that's how all of the great musicians are found..sellout
Everyone one knows you have to become a heroin addict or at least consume massive amounts of drugs to be a truly great musician. You got to paid your dues if you want to sing the blues. BTW I don't find The Voice to be a horrible show.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
They are horrendous.

That may be the case, but I'm told Adam Levine is one of the best looking men on the planet. So there's that.

Reaction Score
Everyone one knows you have to become a heroin addict or at least consume massive amounts of drugs to be a truly great musician. You got to paid your dues if you want to sing the blues. BTW I don't find The Voice to be a horrible show.
Just listen to Dave Grohl, can't say it better than what he has to say about those shows

Reaction Score
Never going to better than the Boss the last time the boys were in Houston.

Reaction Score
Maroon 5 is that band that comes on the radio when youre sitting in traffic exhausted after work and "Animals" plays for about 90 seconds without you realizing it is on. Then once you realize Adam Levine is literally howling on your radio you slam it and Hot 93.7 TELL EM WHY YOU MAD comes on and you are much happier to listen to a woman complain that her baby daddy aint around

Reaction Score
Scrappy and/or Chris Traeger, please spin this to sound like a good thing.

Reaction Score
Unrelated but I'm still nostalgic about this song from The Killers just b/c they were on the pregame/halftime/postgame commercials for every game during the 2014 tourney. GIVE ME A SHOT AT THE NIGHT~~Shabazz Napier raining threes :D

Reaction Score
Songs About Jane is a great album. It Won't Be Soon Before Long not as much, but it came out and was popular when I first started to define "my" music so it'll always have some sentimental value. IMO everything afterwards ranges from pretty meh to flat-out bad. As a vocalist, I do wish I had Levine's pipes though.
Are you interested in joining an R&B vocal group from Hartford?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom