Markquis Nowell | The Boneyard

Markquis Nowell

Reaction Score
I have been and was going to post about him last week. He is the kind of guard that can lead a team to the title game. He is really good. Wouldn’t surprise me one bit of we are playing them on Monday night for it all.

Reaction Score
He takes so many head shaking absurdly deep threes at bad times, but does more than enough to make up for them
He can't score like Kemba, but he can dish like Marcus.

Reaction Score
I have been and was going to post about him last week. He is the kind of guard that can lead a team to the title game. He is really good. Wouldn’t surprise me one bit of we are playing them on Monday night for it all.
He might rival Sanogo for tourney MVP if they keep rolling.

Reaction Score
Nowell is a great player but refs let them get away with carrying the ball nowadays. Game certainly called differently than when Chris Smith was playing. Many comparisons to Kemba on the sports shows today.

npignatjr

Npignatjr
Reaction Score
Nowell is a great player but refs let them get away with carrying the ball nowadays. Game certainly called differently than when Chris Smith was playing. Many comparisons to Kemba on the sports shows today.
On the prayer 3 point he was allowed like 4 steps, then in the paint another travel as he slipped. But a great passer so fun to watch. Michigan State where was their defense? K State. Of 12 players 10 are transfers, not a good look for the college game.

Reaction Score
Hear that reverse alley was a fake distraction argument with the coach. Wow. Love it

Reaction Score
You've gotta watch this kid play. He is so fun to watch. New tourney record 19 assists last night. The kid is a pint sized magician.
He moves like one of those water striders that you see when you are fishing, great player to watch. He seems to disappear and then reappear amongst the trees on the floor when dribbling.

Reaction Score
Idk I thought he got LUCKY to get by Michigan State haha
Umm ok, still not a believer huh. Anyone who watches him for 2 minutes can see he’s got what it takes. And he got injured while they were pulling away from state and that’s even why the game was close. He had to scramble to get the win after he was out hurt. This dude is no joke.

Reaction Score
He has said numerous times he idolizes Kemba. You can see the swag he plays with Mimicking the Goat #15
Loved hearing Kenny Smith talk about him... and he put him with Kemba, KEA, and Jameer Nelson. Not bad, 2 UConn greats!

Reaction Score
The whole clip is worth a watch, but this 3 pointer is ridiculous.

Great player, but he took three long and obvious steps and no travel call............I'd hate to see us lose a game because the refs were so generous or oblivious.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom