2022 Recruiting: - Mark Armstrong - CG | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting: Mark Armstrong - CG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I just noticed on 24/7 that we offered S. Orange, NJ guard, Mark Armstrong, back on Oct 22nd. Hadn't heard about it. Looks like he is "warm" toward UConn, 'Nova, St. John's, Rutgers, Louisville and Illinois. Actually has a CB for 'Nova who offered just 9 days ago.

Mark Armstrong, St. Peters Prep , Combo Guard

Reaction Score
If you're ever looking for information on here because you think you have old news there's a search function at the top upper right of the Boneyard that you can check. I thought I remembered something about him so I searched and found that thread pretty quickly.

Reaction Score
If you're ever looking for information on here because you think you have old news there's a search function at the top upper right of the Boneyard that you can check. I thought I remembered something about him so I searched and found that thread pretty quickly.
I used the search function so I guess I missed it. There were lots of Hiltons, a Lance or two and some football recruit whose name I forget, but began with "J". I didn't see a Mark.

Sorry! :oops:

Reaction Score
I used the search function so I guess I missed it. There were lots of Hiltons, a Lance or two and some football recruit whose name I forget, but began with "J". I didn't see a Mark.

Sorry! :oops:
No big deal. What did you search for? I just searched "Mark Armstrong" and that thread from September 29 came up first.

Reaction Score
I just went with "Armstrong". Should have realized the list would be full of Hiltons.

Reaction Score
Thread is locked and he looks like a player. Any news that we are still in contact with him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom