Marisa’s BU Press Conference | The Boneyard

Marisa’s BU Press Conference

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
The first four minutes are mostly filler, and the whole thing runs about twenty minutes. Talk about class; Geno, CD, and Shea are in the front row supporting her. Her team was there too, though I don’t know what to think about their quasi-supportive body language.

Reaction Score
I loved it! Most I've seen and heard from Marisa directly! She is very personable, direct, positive and brings with her all she has become in her life. Her U Conn experience will pay huge dividends.
I can't say and feel enough about Geno, CD & Shea all being there to support their colleague and friend. It says so much about the culture at U Conn and it now being extended further to BU.
Congrats Marisa and I know you will bring everything you have and are to making this a success!
Bronx23

Reaction Score
What class acts! How classy is it of Coach Geno and CD and Shea Ralph to go to Boston for her introduction! She is leaving the program, one could say she's abandoning the program. UConn could say that they're ticked off that she didn't stay. But instead, they not only accepted her elevation to head coach at what could be a rival university down the road, but gave her every kindness and support.

I think it was Muffet McGraw who said that "class left the game" when Pat Summit retired. One is hard-pressed to find a classier coach in any sport at any level than Coach Geno Auriemma.

The best of luck to head coach Moseley in her career as a head coach. I for one will be following the BU Terriers from here on out!

And thank you to UConn for being such a class act!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom