Marinatto given authority to add teams as he sees fit | The Boneyard

Marinatto given authority to add teams as he sees fit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Here comes Villanova part Deux. I wasn't against VU the first time, but clearly many FB schools were. BE football will be a sad shell of its former self. RU and WVU are the only two original members left from that side. After them, WE'VE been playing BE football the longest. Go figure.

Reaction Score
in this same vein, anybody who hasn't seen the fake dan beebe twitter should go read it now, it's hilarious. twitter.com/danbeebe

HuskyBarker

A Tiger is always Hungry!
Reaction Score
I'm still trying to figure out why #%K Marinate hasn't been fired yet, or how he got hired in the First freakin place! :confused::mad:

Reaction Score
John Marinatto - Born in Providence, Providence alum and Providence AD for 14 years. Nuff said.

Reaction Score
I dont get it. Lets say JM adds UCF, ECU, Houston, etc. and eventually UConn, RU, WVU and UL are taken by the ACC and Big 12. Then the catholic schools are stuck with a bunch of CUSA transplants with no basketball tradition (I know Houston does, but you get the point). So then if the Catholics want to break-off they will have to give 27 months notice and pay $5 million each to the CUSA schools? Must be more than meets the eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom