Marinatto and Ass't meet with Air Force in Colorado | The Boneyard

Marinatto and Ass't meet with Air Force in Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
"Cannon would not divulge specific topics that were discussed in the meeting. No official invitation was extended from the Big East. Gould was noncommittal to the Big East officials about the academy’s intentions at the end of the meeting, Cannon said.

“Gen. Gould said, ‘We’ll give this a real thorough thought process,’” Cannon said. “’You’ve given us a lot of information to think about and consider as we made a decision on what’s best for our cadet-athletes, the Air Force Academy and the Air Force.’”

http://www.gazette.com/sports/force-127376-springs-john.html

A General meets Marinatto. There's a joke there somewhere.

Reaction Score
I'm sorry, I initially read that as Marinatto and Ass meet with airforce. I was going to ask why he is bringing Tranghese with him.

Reaction Score
I bet they ate well.

What a sad bunch of saps the Big East officials are. Dead men walking.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Air Force : "Convince us we should join your dying league."
Marinatto : "..."

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
The MWC should tell CUSA to take a hike and merge with the WAC. It's amazing that this hasn't happened. The should boot La Tech in the process. That gives them 14 teams once TCU leaves.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
The MWC should tell CUSA to take a hike and merge with the WAC. It's amazing that this hasn't happened. The should boot La Tech in the process. That gives them 14 teams once TCU leaves.

MWC split from the WAC. It would be like Miami, VT, BC, Cuse, and Pitt coming back to the BE. Of course, I would like to see that but it's not likely.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
What are the chances that Marinatto was there with a bunch of other Big East officials for a previously scheduled group bonding, sky-diving event?! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom