Margo talks about Tn vs TAMU (post game) | The Boneyard

Margo talks about Tn vs TAMU (post game)

Reaction Score
I love Margo's passion.... but dang.... the first part of her message was devoted to the refs and their "home cooking" in 1st half for A & M..... I hate when anyone points to the refs and blames them.....

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
This is one of my biggest pet peaves in basketball. Why is it the same people who blame the refs when they lose don't thank the refs when they win?.... I don't get that. You can't have it both ways. That's why I NEVER blame the refs because whoever scores the most points wins and I have yet to see a ref take a jumper, make a lay up, or shoot a free throw. Stop it. Just stop it. Or if you chose not to stop, at least thank them for your wins... it's only fair. Right?

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
The whistles have been very, very kind to Tennessee this year. Their foul differential is huge, and please don't tell me that their defense is just that good. Because it isn't.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I love Margo's passion.... but dang.... the first part of her message was devoted to the refs and their "home cooking" in 1st half for A & M..... I hate when anyone points to the refs and blames them.....

This is a go to play for Tenn fans. Has been for a long, long time. More fouls were called on A & M than Tenn, but most weren't shooting fouls. Tenn's freshman foul.

Reaction Score
This is a go to play for Tenn fans. Has been for a long, long time. More fouls were called on A & M than Tenn, but most weren't shooting fouls. Tenn's freshman foul.

Yeah I know! And the cries come for the injuries they have had.... the miles they have to travel to away games.... in fairness this is not the whole fan base..... Tenn has some great fans... but the schtick gets tired......

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Hey. Fans on the BY complain about the refs after a 30 point win. Imagine how some would respond if we lost to a team UConn should beat.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Hey. Fans on the BY complain about the refs after a 30 point win. Imagine how some would respond if we lost to a team UConn should beat.
“Get beat”? That does not compute...:confused:

Boxerpups4me

Semper Paratus
Reaction Score
The whistles have been very, very kind to Tennessee this year. Their foul differential is huge, and please don't tell me that their defense is just that good. Because it isn't.

You are very right..tennessees defense, or lack there of is not good. They continually allowed carter dribble drives to the basket and there were no adjustments to this. If you look at the vandy game, they allowed a ton of open perimeter shots and never really adjusted there either. Vandy was just such a bad team that tennessee was able to overcome it with just sheer talent.

Boxerpups4me

Semper Paratus
Reaction Score
Tennessee fans blaming refs for this loss are just either clueless or didnt really watch the game. A and M gave this game to tennessee on a silver platter and coach holly and her players refused to take it.

What cost tennessee the game was horrible in game coaching, and very bad fundamentals and silly mistakes at very inopportune times.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom