Margo Anyone? | The Boneyard

Margo Anyone?

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Our girl on the Louisville loss. You may get sea sick, but from where I sit she does a good job with this one.

Holly not so much.

Everyoe in the presser has a very flat affect, which is typical of their pressers. I'd love to see some genuine emotion from someone on that team sometime.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
OBTW Margo at 7:30 asks do Deshields and Russell leave and she's pretty funny with it on the subject of DD. I'd say it is anybody's guess on DD, but I don't see Russell leaving the orange in the lurch for a center.

Reaction Score
I like Margo and her spirit..... but she seems blind sometimes.... she defends Holly, and takes a swipe at the Holly haters....

And she is begging DD and Mercedes Russell to return for another year....

In my opinion..... TN would be wise to throw the dice and gamble with someone like the incoming 6'4" gal from Georgia in the pivot even though that is not her natural position.... Mercedes does not have a motor fast enough for WCBB, looking back it is hard to fathom why she was #1 in the whole country.... even though I know of her foot problems....

Curious, how LV fans think that ..... assuming DD will go, that Mercedes coming back, Te'a Cooper being healthy, plus a bunch of freshmen and Holly still as coach will give them a great run at the Final Four

Reaction Score
Our girl on the Louisville loss. You may get sea sick, but from where I sit she does a good job with this one.

Holly not so much.

Everyoe in the presser has a very flat affect, which is typical of their pressers. I'd love to see some genuine emotion from someone on that team sometime.

Sounded like a lot of quiet criticisms of her team by HW. Talking about the incoming freshmen, she says, "We have to go back" and get these kids to "learn our culture." Said that they need to learn "how to practice hard." Talked about needing to "step up." Says that the freshmen are going to get a lot of playing time. Sounds as though she's fed up with her current team. And I'm guessing the feeling is mutual.

Reaction Score
Sounded like a lot of quiet criticisms of her team by HW. Talking about the incoming freshmen, she says, "We have to go back" and get these kids to "learn our culture." Said that they need to learn "how to practice hard." Talked about needing to "step up." Says that the freshmen are going to get a lot of playing time. Sounds as though she's fed up with her current team. And I'm guessing the feeling is mutual.

Sorry, that was supposed to be attached to HW's presser video.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom