March to Madness - Episode 2 Sneak Preview | The Boneyard

March to Madness - Episode 2 Sneak Preview

Reaction Score
It will be interesting to see what they do since there will be two episodes before the next games are played.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
As Lincoln should have been a President; as Patton should have been a general; as Robert Frost should have been a poet, so too Geno is a man in the right place, doing and being the right thing at the right time. He may have many talents, but what a loss it would have been had he not chosen to be a coach.

Reaction Score
As Lincoln should have been a President; as Patton should have been a general; as Robert Frost should have been a poet, so too Geno is a man in the right place, doing and being the right thing at the right time. He may have many talents, but what a loss it would have been had he not chosen to be a coach.
Picasso said his mother told him when he was a boy, "Pablo, you are going to be great. If you decide to be a soldier you will become a general. If you decide to be a priest, you will become the Pope."

Picasso said (no shortage of ego here), "I decided to be an artist and I became Picasso."

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Picasso said his mother told him when he was a boy, "Pablo, you are going to be great. If you decide to be a soldier you will become a general. If you decide to be a priest, you will become the Pope."

Picasso said (no shortage of ego here), "I decided to be an artist and I became Picasso."
So what you are saying is his mother did not have the gift of seeing the future?! :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
So what you are saying is his mother did not have the gift of seeing the future?! :rolleyes:
Oh, but she did She saw he was one of those guys who was going to be a genius at whatever he had a passion for. What she didn't see at the time was that he didn't waste that on basketball - ha!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom