March Madness: 5 opponents to avoid on Selection Sunday | The Boneyard

March Madness: 5 opponents to avoid on Selection Sunday

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I think we clearly belong on this list. Our A game is good enough to beat just about anybody. The real question is consistent play over several games.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I think we clearly belong on this list. Our A game is good enough to beat just about anybody. The real question is consistent play over several games.
I just filled out my bracket. Had a hard time when I got to the Gonzaga vs. UConn game, but then I figured everyone else is going to pick the Zags so I might as well take a shot with us going all the way.

We are capable.

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
I think so too, unfortunately everyone's A game doesn't show up often enough and at the same time. If everyone plays like they're capable, i.e. Cole running the show and scoring when needed, Bouk being Bouk, Polley hitting threes, IW playing good D, Sanogo doing work in the post, Gaff giving us good minutes and everyone staying out of foul trouble, we are tough to beat.

Reaction Score
I just filled out my bracket. Had a hard time when I got to the Gonzaga vs. UConn game, but then I figured everyone else is going to pick the Zags so I might as well take a shot with us going all the way.

We are capable.
If you're picking the huskies to get to the final four, may as well pick them to win it all. Good odds at that point

Reaction Score
When I get to make my bracket, it's hard not having UConn in the final 4 and win it all. It is the same every time we are in the tournament. This year won't be much different.

We gonna win it all!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom