Many interesting lineups we can throw out there | The Boneyard

Many interesting lineups we can throw out there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We can play a number of ways--very big small or regular set and be successful each way.

I see us using a top 9 set

C-Brimah Nolan and Enosch
PF Miller Facey Nolan Enosch
F Hamilton Calhoun Miller
G Purvis Adams Hamilton Calhoun
PG Gibbs Adams Hamilton

I dont see an avenue for Sam Cassell jr unless its a blowout injury or deep FT.

Id have to assume the starting 5 will get the bulk of minutes and it will be hard to take Shonn Miller off the floor from what I have watched--he is DEFINITELY the glue guy.
The only trouble I saw was a little bit of selfish play at times where guys over extended the dribble--not too much and I can easily understand some of that as there are multiple guys who can really score. I think with Miller Enosch and Hamilton we're going to have more juice this year off the offensive glass which gives us another dimension. I liked P Nolan's first move of the game--all of the BIGS looked VERY VERY good.
The only thing I didn't see in that exhibition was some momentum 3 points shooting but we all know we have multiple guns. Its just a loaded team that is an ABSOLUTELY 100000% potential championship team. We had MUCH MUCH less and we won with K Walker and 2 years ago. This team reminds me more of the Rudy Gay type teams where we had NBA players all over it. BUT this is a cerebral mature team(and those teams were not) this team will have a harder time finding the incredible chemistry that the 20112 and 2014 teams had but are balanced by true deep talent. All you can do is make a team up that has a chance to win and that is clearly the case. We will win more regular season games than we have in years--we're just going to give teams fits--imho.

Reaction Score
Chemistry and Leadership are the only issues this team appears to need solving. We are stacked, and with very good talent.

I see us as being a 2nd half season team. Meaning, come mid-January we will be a formidable team, but until then I'm keeping my seatbelt on.

Reaction Score
Chemistry and Leadership are the only issues this team appears to need solving. We are stacked, and with very good talent.

I see us as being a 2nd half season team. Meaning, come mid-January we will be a formidable team, but until then I'm keeping my seatbelt on.
I agree with that. The talent is definitely there but I think it will take time for everyone to settle into their roles before they are running on all cylinders. People underestimate that aspect of basketball teams. Could be some bumps along the way just because there are so many new pieces and new roles that haven't been filled by the same players. It's how that all comes about which will define how good this team will be.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Miller,Hamilton, Purvis,Gibbs, Adams.

I would like to see that lineup on the floor a bunch.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Enosch left in 2013...
This.

I'm not sure I see Hamilton as a point guard either. Decent passer, but not the greatest handle.

Reaction Score
As long as fouls are not an issue I would like to see Miller never leave the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom