Mano’s Chief’s Briefs | The Boneyard

Mano’s Chief’s Briefs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
UConn got a lot of good looks at the basket especially in the first half. At one point someone mentioned in the chat we shot an electrifying 80 per cent at one point and 40 per cent from the FT line.

And Whaley played like he had rabies. Solid win

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
The officiating was inexcusable, both ways. A 2.5 hour long game, just foul after foul after foul. A couple terrible jump ball calls, too. Just was not enjoyable to watch, even though we played a great first half.

I kept thinking I was watching Ben Howland Pitt teams, Pat Riley Knicks teams or Mick Cronin Cincy teams. Goal is to foul every play and force the refs to manage the number of whistles they blow.

Reaction Score
Can’t play so bad that you give up more than 20 points in the last 5 minutes. Any good team would have beat us. Period.
P.s. Jalen Adams still immature. Wish he wasn’t.He would be so good.

Reaction Score
UConn got a lot of good looks at the basket especially in the first half. At one point someone mentioned in the chat we shot an electrifying 80 per cent at one point and 40 per cent from the FT line.

And Whaley played like he had rabies. Solid win
whatley was the X-factor

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
It was a good game and we won. I was at work and still found a way to watch most of it. Something, something, casual fan, something. Discuss.
First, I feel like you violated Chief's intellectual property. Second if you going to it, you need to reference some ambigous post from the the second week of February showing that you predicted the win. Something like:
More good things to come this season.

Reaction Score
First, I feel like you violated Chief's intellectual property.
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
Second if you going to it, you need to reference some ambigous post from the the second week of February showing that you predicted the win. Something like:
Well like I’ve been saying for years and years now, always trust content from Mano™.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Can’t play so bad that you give up more than 20 points in the last 5 minutes. Any good team would have beat us. Period.
I would have bet the farm USF wouldn't get to 70+ when it was 70-55 with 4:04 left and Jalen fouled out. I would have lost the farm because USF scored 18 points in 4 minutes to lose 80-73.

Not good but we held on. This team needs Jalen on the floor in last 5 minutes if we have any chance vs Houston.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
Damn @Hi-Low you edited that quickly.

Reaction Score

Almost every good team we've played has beaten us. We're going to need our best game and a healthy, healthy dose of luck to advance even another game.

Reaction Score
The Jalen immature take is such a bad one here. Not sure he made contact with anyone on at least 2 of his fouls.
Not sure what to call it then. Can’t foul out there. Let the guy lay it in without touching him. I agree we need him on the floor because of his talent. What would you call it?

Last edited:

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Almost every good team we've played has beaten us. We're going to need our best game and a healthy, healthy dose of luck to advance even another game.

And probably significant help from the refs...

Reaction Score
Where’s the love?

Yes the game was ours but as it played out in the last 5 minutes it could have come to tears

So proud of the team to prevail- just a positive mental attitude, which escaped us at times this season

So happy for the team

No commets fro this pro Uconn pro Future satement? Am I cursed? Christ.

Last edited:

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
It was a good game and we won. I was at work and still found a way to watch most of it. Something, something, casual fan, something. Discuss.

Caught game at work too. Put the game up on one screen, email on another and some random work document on a third monitor. Not that it matters but I had enough guilt to feel like I should do something work related if I'm getting paid to watch a game.
Guy who sits next to me in the cube farm is breaking in a new co-worker who works at a different location.
Whole game all I could hear over headphones was him talking her through a SharePoint site and several spreadsheets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom