Man stabbed to death in Kenny Park. | The Boneyard

Man stabbed to death in Kenny Park.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Man Stabbed To Death In Hartford's Keney Park, Police Say

So many old and new Deepster angles to this story, I don't know where to start.

Is Doggydaddy still alive? If so, he may want to watch himself on the back 9 this weekend.

Big park. Probably two mikes away from the course.
More likely to be attacked by a bear on the golf course than stabbed.

Played there recently for the first time in years. in great shape with many changes to the old course. Probably easier in some ways but a bit gimmickrd with some strange oddly placed bunkers and a few quirky greens.

Reaction Score

Yeah? Well, I just posted a story about someone being murdered. Show me the one where the bear attacks someone.

Reaction Score

Played there recently for the first time in years. in great shape with many changes to the old course. Probably easier in some ways but a bit gimmickrd with some strange oddly placed bunkers and a few quirky greens.
I believe Keney is about 3 1/2 sq. miles. I remember when someone was shot on the 4th tee when we were kids. Not great planning putting a shooting range next to the golf course.

Reaction Score
Yeah? Well, I just posted a story about someone being murdered. Show me the one where the bear attacks someone.
All the animals in Sherwood Forest Zoo were killed years ago.

jho

Reaction Score
IMG_0162.jpg

Reaction Score
The guy lost a $25 Nassau with 5 presses he wasn't happy no biggie. Thought the guy moved it off the fairway, called him out. Guy didn't admit it so he stabbed him but just 18 times.:oops:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
But he wasn't shot, so at least there's that.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Yup! Atlanta. I might even step outside today if it will stop raining. I'll let you know if I make it alive.

So long as you stay away from a Keney Park Golf Course you'll be fine. The woods are full of killers as Deepster will tell you. And other urban myths.

Reaction Score
So long as you stay away from a Keney Park Golf Course you'll be fine. The woods are full of killers as Deepster will tell you. And other urban myths.

Well, to be honest, I'm not sure we know if he was killed on the course or killed in the lovely area surrounding the course, then dumped there after the fact. It wouldn't be the first time for either.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Well, to be honest, I'm not sure we know if he was killed on the course or killed in the lovely area surrounding the course, then dumped there after the fact. It wouldn't be the first time for either.
Murdered in Goodwin Park no doubt. Do you know anything at all about the Blue Hills neighborhood in Hartford? Doubtful.

Reaction Score
Murdered in Goodwin Park no doubt. Do you know anything at all about the Blue Hills neighborhood in Hartford? Doubtful.

Sure I do. What do you want to know?

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
No Google or other internet searches.

There's a main drag that borders Keney Park and eventually changes names. Both names please.

Name the streets that border MLK Middle School and what the building was used for in its prior life.

Name elementary schools that serve the Blue Hills neighborhood and what streets border them.

What bus lines serve Blue Hills.

What street did my hs girlfriend live on.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom