Mama's knee issues | The Boneyard

Mama's knee issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Read yesterday it's a chronic cartelidge issue. Will he play again pain free? How was this not an issue in high school performances?

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Read yesterday it's a chronic cartelidge issue. Will he play again pain free? How was this not an issue in high school performances?
Don't want to speculate but I have chronic issues from years of running. If I over do it now I swell and they are painful. It may also be that there are tears and/or rough surfaces and/or floating debris all of which may be surgically repairable. Who knows?

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Where did you hear that?

Reaction Score
From his quotes in the story, it has been an issue going back to high school. Wonder if the staff had assurances it could improve or wanted to at least strengthen ties with Diallo by taking Diarra. Seems like such a great kid with a high motor and toughness. Seems to be a safe bet we won't see him until next year. Can anyone ever recall 3 medical redshirts in one season?

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Hope we see this kid play. Absolutely Need a high energy rebounder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom