Mamadou Recruiting Hamidou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

and guess who liked the tweet....

image.png

C

Chief00

image.png Looks like my information is correct that Travis has been told to step up his game and have the guys do more traditional strength building on a regular basis. I do see some early signs of that in the arms. My concern is that we also see that in the legs and core body. Strength required for men's college basketball is different than women's gymnastics.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
View attachment 14374 Looks like my information is correct that Travis has been told to step up his game and have the guys do more traditional strength building on a regular basis. I do see some early signs of that in the arms. My concern is that we also see that in the legs and core body. Strength required for men's college basketball is different than women's gymnastics.

What does this have to do with the Thread topic?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
View attachment 14374 Looks like my information is correct that Travis has been told to step up his game and have the guys do more traditional strength building on a regular basis. I do see some early signs of that in the arms. My concern is that we also see that in the legs and core body. Strength required for men's college basketball is different than women's gymnastics.

LOL! They just got on campus man. Haven't even been there a week.

Travis hasn't been told anything, outside of the usual review of progress stuff. Every athletic trainer on the planet adjusts, specific to each player even, on a year in year out basis.

Reaction Score
You befuddle me....

C

Chief00

LOL! They just got on campus man. Haven't even been there a week.

Travis hasn't been told anything, outside of the usual review of progress stuff. Every athletic trainer on the planet adjusts, specific to each player even, on a year in year out basis.

A few of the guys have been there longer than that. Durham and Jackson are recent. Once there is a commitment ideally the program starts then ideally.

Reaction Score
I'm convinced you've been trolling this board for years, no way can you be a real person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom