Mamadou Ndiaye | The Boneyard

Mamadou Ndiaye

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
So we all know that UConn needs a big man for the 2013 class. Do you think the staff considers Ndiaye? In my opinion, he has a better game than Thabeet did out of high school, so why not take the chance on him? Any thoughts?

Reaction Score
I assume that we are only looking at one more big for the class, and that Vonleh is probably the preferred target.

CTBasketball

Reaction Score
I assume that we are only looking at one more big for the class, and that Vonleh is probably the preferred target.

Oh yeah don't get me wrong, I would have Vonleh over this 7'5'' freak any day. It's just an option. I'd rather have him than let's say a Jonathan Mandledove.

Reaction Score
I think getting this kid could be good. He needs playing time to develop and he would get it here. Honestly who can stop a kid who is 7'5"?

CTBasketball

Reaction Score
I think getting this kid could be good. He needs playing time to develop and he would get it here. Honestly who can stop a kid who is 7'5"?

He can't be worse than Hasheem the Dream his freshman year. And that monster still grabbed 6.5 rebounds a game and blocked 4 shots a game.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
ppl can rag on HT as much as they want. bottom line is we took a raw kid and developed him into a serviceable player at the C position. made him millions of dollars and a great lifestyle. not to mention he got a education. big guys like HT and chuck who come from poop countries see this as a dream and we are the school that has been able to deliver that dream for these type of guys. wehter its nba $ or euro $ its developmental play at uconn and paychecks. end of story.

Reaction Score
ppl can rag on HT as much as they want. bottom line is we took a raw kid and developed him into a serviceable player at the C position. made him millions of dollars and a great lifestyle. not to mention he got a education. big guys like HT and chuck who come from poop countries see this as a dream and we are the school that has been able to deliver that dream for these type of guys. wehter its nba $ or euro $ its developmental play at uconn and paychecks. end of story.

HuskyDan I actually agree with everything you said,, I'm a HT fan but, its tough to point to him becuase even though he's made BIG bucks incoming Kids will not get over the NBA Bust factor, On the Other hand if HT was just decent, he would be a great recruiting example.

Reaction Score
Not happening now. He is now down to Pepperdine, UC Irvine, and Georgetown.

Reaction Score
My take, from watching the video, is that this kid has better offensive moves than AD!

His court awareness appears to be superior to ADs.

And he can be taught not to hang on the rims too long.

Peace,

John Fryer

Reaction Score
My take, from watching the video, is that this kid has better offensive moves than AD!

His court awareness appears to be superior to ADs.

And he can be taught not to hang on the rims too long.

Peace,

John Fryer

Seriously, Andre Drummond looked like a hybrid of Magic Johnson and Patrick Ewing in highlight vids.

Against Big East competition he looked more like a hybrid of Stanley Robinson and Hasheem Thabeet.

I wouldn't put much stock in them.

Reaction Score

Thabeet is out there proving me wrong, which is exactly the way I wanted it, and this is coming from the same person that said Jerome was never going to play an NBA game, until I made that thread "What a way to score your first NBA basket"

If anything I want to eat the crow, since these players all worked hard to get where they were.

Reaction Score
Looks pretty good - but clearly not much opposition. Will be different in BE.

Reaction Score
Did you see this kid run the floor once in the video? No.

He's not going to the BE, he's head to UC Irvine from what I hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom