Mama E - It was meant to be | The Boneyard

Mama E - It was meant to be

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
No he didn't. I remember when she first transferred here, she said she asked Geno why he didn't recruit her out of high school, and his response was that he didn't think he had a chance to get her.
Shades of Parker, no?

#1 - Walker (W)
#13 - Coombs (G)
#16 - Espinoza-Hunter (G)
#29 - Gordon (W)

Evina was ranked #2 (G) per Hoopgurlz.

Reaction Score
To an average fan, E’s presence might not always show up in the game stats. But these last 2 years, she has been the heart and soul of this team. She has shepherded this team with the seniors and the young pups and now that we are healthy again. The skies the limit in the tourney!

Reaction Score
No he didn't. I remember when she first transferred here, she said she asked Geno why he didn't recruit her out of high school, and his response was that he didn't think he had a chance to get her.
I believe UCONN showed some early interest in Evina's recruitment, but it declined due to her interest in TENN. Megan Walker was #1, Evina was #2, and they were friends. And if memory serves me correctly, I think Evina said she chose TENN because UCONN didn't go hard for her, so she thought the interest was gone.

Reaction Score
Interesting. So, how exactly, do players who want to transfer and teams who are looking for transfers find each other? I don't think active coaches can poach players from other teams, but I'd be interested to know how Geno and MamaE found each other.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom