Malloy Declares it UCONN Weekend | The Boneyard

Malloy Declares it UCONN Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The governor of Connecticut is declaring this a UCONN Weekend. Asking people to wear UCONN clothing and white and blue colors.

Finally something from the governor I can stand behind and support.

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score
The governor of Connecticut is declaring this a UCONN Weekend. Asking people to wear UCONN clothing and white and blue colors.

Finally something from the governor I can stand behind and support.

Is there a tax associated with the declaration?

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
When I first glanced at this I thought it said Mallory. I thought that was very conciliatory of Brittany Mallory.

Jim

Reaction Score
Anyone besides me find Brittany Mallory taxing?

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
coming out of Shop Rite this morning (saturday) a young sailor (is there a training academy for 16yr olds?) selling "something" said to me "Have a good day?" I said "You too"..... he then said "Gooo Huskies" with a big 'ol koolaid smile on his face. I was in shock!

forgot I had on my black UConn cap.... with only the "Block C" on it. That kid knows his Huskies

Reaction Score
There is a tax for asking if there is a tax. It can help Malloy deal with his budget...
There is also a hidden tax on the tax for asking if there is a tax. That guv is one sneaky son of a gun.

Reaction Score
Is there a tax associated with the declaration?
Malloy wants to throw a bunch of money (CT has SO much "extra") at UConn to encourage them to upgrade their hockey program, and play at least some of their games at the XL Center.
ETT, I thought the headline referred to Mallory, too!

Reaction Score
I said Malloy. Not Mallory... See now that is going to affect my livelyhood that people misunderstood what I said. They will be able to take surverys and we will look at test scores and I will be demoted from a Professional Educator to what Malloy wanted to make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom