malique belfort | The Boneyard

malique belfort

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
does any one know whats up with this kid. i hear he has local offers like uconn ruty and cuse. then rivals now has him with a ton of great offers. there are rumors of cc because of grades etc.. whats going on with this kid. seems like he would be a big time recruit but its all mixed signals everywhere i look for info. considering the progress in nyc for us this year i hope were in on him.

Reaction Score
John Battle has said that he thinks he's lied about those offers. He's not even sure if UConn has offered him.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
John Battle has said that he thinks he's lied about those offers. He's not even sure if UConn has offered him.

interesting. he played on that team usa thing this summer with ct lb cory jazz who is a bc commit. so we know he has game at least...

pj

Reaction Score

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
@MB_Destined just aked him about his list and where uconn stands. he has a lot on there about wvu.

Reaction Score
does any one know whats up with this kid. i hear he has local offers like uconn ruty and cuse. then rivals now has him with a ton of great offers. there are rumors of cc because of grades etc.. whats going on with this kid. seems like he would be a big time recruit but its all mixed signals everywhere i look for info. considering the progress in nyc for us this year i hope were in on him.

Rivals has an article on him where is set to visit WV, in the article he says that if he likes the visit and he gets offered, he's 90 percent sure that he'll committ. But he also lists uconn as one of the colleges that are his top choices. In another article in june, after he was at the uconn camp, he said that the coaching staff told him to get up his grades and he'll get an offer. So that's probably the main issue with him.

Its interesting cause, i was sure that belfort and w. fuller ( who committed to ND)would recieve offers, but they didn't.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Rivals has an article on him where is set to visit WV, in the article he says that if he likes the visit and he gets offered, he's 90 percent sure that he'll committ. But he also lists uconn as one of the colleges that are his top choices. In another article in june, after he was at the uconn camp, he said that the coaching staff told him to get up his grades and he'll get an offer. So that's probably the main issue with him.

Its interesting cause, i was sure that belfort and w. fuller ( who committed to ND)would recieve offers, but they didn't.

thanks for the info. were def looking for at least 1 more wr so it will be interesting to see what goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom