Malik Muller transferring from Va. Tech | The Boneyard

Malik Muller transferring from Va. Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I don't really see a fit for us. It's widely believed that we're going to pick up Gilbert and Diallo, which means that a guy like Muller is fighting for minutes as the 5th guard with Cassell. I'd take him, but I'd imagine he's going to want to get more minutes wherever he goes.

Reaction Score
VT had an ugly record that didn't really represent how good they were. They had a bunch of shooters, good aggressive pg, and good 7 footer. not sure why they are losing so many to transfer...did their coach leave or something?

Reaction Score
VT had an ugly record that didn't really represent how good they were. They had a bunch of shooters, good aggressive pg, and good 7 footer. not sure why they are losing so many to transfer...did their coach leave or something?
Nah they got Buzz Williams running things.

Reaction Score
I don't really see a fit for us. It's widely believed that we're going to pick up Gilbert and Diallo, which means that a guy like Muller is fighting for minutes as the 5th guard with Cassell. I'd take him, but I'd imagine he's going to want to get more minutes wherever he goes.
Yeah, I imagine so. It'd just be nice to know we have a 12th man who hit 41 3s as a freshman in a great conference.

Reaction Score
Needed to make room for juco transfer Tyrone Outlaw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom