Malcolm Nicholas | The Boneyard

Malcolm Nicholas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
lol in the first highlight video that comes up when you search him he does an Iverson step

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
A little info here:

http://www.udpride.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30876

To sum up, his dad was one of current Dayton HC Anthony Grant's star players at Miami High and later played at FSU. He did some time as an assistant coach at Miami High and is now an assistant principal there.

The kid himself went on an unofficial to South Carolina earlier this year. That's pretty much it.

Reaction Score
Are there no 6'-8" bruisers looking for a free education?

I think we have this market already covered and we should and will pass on all bigs unless a miracle 4* appeared on the market. We already have two 3* PF's coming in, a 3* big man transfer, and Diarra coming off a redshirt year. Three of those four are somewhat beefy (at least not twigs).

Reaction Score
I think we have this market already covered and we should and will pass on all bigs unless a miracle 4* appeared on the market. We already have two 3* PF's coming in, a 3* big man transfer, and Diarra coming off a redshirt year. Three of those four are somewhat beefy (at least not twigs).
I think the concern would be an injury scenario.

Reaction Score
I think the concern would be an injury scenario.

Maybe a small concern. Expect a lot of small ball either way. We really don't want four 3* F/C's in the same class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom