Malcolm Bell | The Boneyard

Malcolm Bell

Reaction Score
Terrible loss today. One bright spot was the play of Malcolm Bell. He was been shaky the last couple weeks but played great today. He broke up a couple of passes, made at least two solid tackles on runs to the outside, and blocked a field goal attempt. I don't think he got beaten on any pass play today.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
Malcolm Bell has been an upgrade over Myles Bell. This proves Canada>Florida for recruiting

Myles had a bad knee injury last year. Malcolm had had burn because Kaleb Anthony went down

Reaction Score
Malcolm Bell was playing in the North Carolina State game in place Anthony before Kaleb Anthony was hurt ( on special teams ) in that game. He also played a little bit in place of Anthony in the Michigan game as well. Maybe Anthony was nicked-up prior to the NC State game or maybe Malcolm was pushing Anthony for playing time based on what was going on in practice. Of course, when Anthony went down in the NC State game, it became academic. I like Bell's size and he seems to have pretty good speed. I am hoping for good things from him going forward.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom