Making my own Conspiracy theory: TV tea leaf reading... | The Boneyard

Making my own Conspiracy theory: TV tea leaf reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Every so often I peruse the cable lineup manually to see if any new stations have been added. Last night I noticed that Cox has added FS2 to the lineup. Since we know that the B-XII broadcasts on Fox affiliates, I am figuring that maybe the honchos at Fox central know something. Why else are we the beneficiaries of their largess? (Or maybe I just never noticed that channel before & it's been there all along)

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
Every so often I peruse the cable lineup manually to see if any new stations have been added. Last night I noticed that Cox has added FS2 to the lineup. Since we know that the B-XII broadcasts on Fox affiliates, I am figuring that maybe the honchos at Fox central know something. Why else are we the beneficiaries of their largess? (Or maybe I just never noticed that channel before & it's been there all along)
Also have Cox in northern CT but we've had FS2 for a while now. Sorry to burst your conspiracy bubble.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Also have Cox in northern CT but we've had FS2 for a while now. Sorry to burst your conspiracy bubble.

tin-foil-hat.jpg

Conspiracy Kitty says:
But he did just notice it. Why now? Hmmn? Hmmn? You have no answer for that do you? Perhaps it is because forces beyond your meager comprehension are at work? Hmmn, never thought of that 'Mr. northern Connecticut cable expert', did you?

Reaction Score
Fox sports and fs2 cost pennies to add where espn is $8. That's why they added

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
I have it on Directv. Been there for 2 years I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom