Maine @ #3 South Carolina | The Boneyard

Maine @ #3 South Carolina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The Black Bears continue their grueling non-conference schedule tonight down in Columbia. Game is on SEC Network.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
The Black Bears will be hibernating by the end of the first quarter. Poor St. Peter's; the Peahens got killed by Hampton earlier tonight.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
image-01-large.jpg

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
It was tough to watch but when you have all those freshmen playing Top 10 teams.....I'm just looking for baby steps. Liked what I saw from a couple of them off the bench.

They kept their composure pretty well, but they are not a very quick team.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
It was tough to watch but when you have all those freshmen playing Top 10 teams.....I'm just looking for baby steps. Liked what I saw from a couple of them off the bench.
An incredibly tough early schedule to navigate for such a young team - but they seem to have navigated it without getting 'defeated'. Time for some easier games so they can feel some success.

Reaction Score
They kept their composure pretty well, but they are not a very quick team.

I agree about the quickness factor although it seems Baron wants to develop a very methodical team on offense. He played the Croatians in the second half and that seemed to spark them and made them a bit more mobile around the paint.

Reaction Score
An incredibly tough early schedule to navigate for such a young team - but they seem to have navigated it without getting 'defeated'. Time for some easier games so they can feel some success.

They definitely won't see anything like USC or MSU on their remaining schedule. Looks like games vs. Tulane, Chattanooga & Clemson plus a possible match-up with Miami will be the most challenging, but nothing close to those 2!

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
Never met anyone from Maine who was very quick. :cool:

I bet if a lobster latched onto their big toe they would move awfully fast!

MaineJeff, Clemson won't be much of a challenge. They are our archrival and I hope Dawn shows no mercy when we play them next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom