Maggie Dixon Tix - UPDATE | The Boneyard

Maggie Dixon Tix - UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Hail all -

As you may or may not know, I'm gathering tix requests for the MDC.

My "inside source" is holding Section 11 for me. "A whole section?" you may ask. Well, yes and thank goodness, since I'm almost at 80 tickets.

If you want 'em, holler (though, I can't imagine MSG saying "no" if we go beyond 100 :)).

Send me an email, name, mailing address and # of tickets. I'll purchase, and either send them to you or hand them over at the Garden -- you can give me a check or cold, hard cash....

TJI
womenshoopsblog @ gmail.com

Reaction Score
I wish I could go but I'll be in the Philippines for 3 weeks. They do show it on solar sports network though. That's how I watch the Stanford game 3 years ago and my grandmother watched it with me and she is now a fan

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Section 11? Those look like primo seats. For real?

For real real. That's where we were last season... I'm going to seat folks in the order they ordered (as much as possible) but there ain't a bad seat in the section. Order early order often.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
Mrs. Kibitzer and I just got word that one of our grandsons and his wife are expecting in December, so I will be looking for any accommodations for great-grandparents. And I am reminded of the old adage:

""Had we known how much fun the grandchildren would be, we would have had them first."

(DoggyDaddy, I look to you for confirmation of this.)

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Oh man, I'd love to pull this one off if I can. How much are tickets?

We USUALLY get a group rate (which, IIRC was $40). BUT (And there is no guarantee I'll get this), my contact was kind enough to give us a BOGO discount.... If the cost is a make or break, PM... But, a double header for $40? Bargain! :)

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
Hail all -

As you may or may not know, I'm gathering tix requests for the MDC.

My "inside source" is holding Section 11 for me. "A whole section?" you may ask. Well, yes and thank goodness, since I'm almost at 80 tickets.

If you want 'em, holler (though, I can't imagine MSG saying "no" if we go beyond 100 :)).

Send me an email, name, mailing address and # of tickets. I'll purchase, and either send them to you or hand them over at the Garden -- you can give me a check or cold, hard cash....

TJI

TJI, put me in for 2 tix.

I'll send a check or cash when you let me know how much.

Thanks!!!

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Send me an email, name, mailing address and # of tickets. I'll confirm I got your order.

I'll purchase, and either send them to you or hand them over at the Garden -- you can give me a check or cold, hard cash....

TJI

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Send me an email, name, mailing address and # of tickets. I'll confirm I got your order.

I'll purchase, and either send them to you or hand them over at the Garden -- you can give me a check or cold, hard cash....

TJI
You don't want hard cash. That would be a lot of coins to carry around. Stick with paper.:)

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
You don't want hard card. That would be a lot of coins to carry around. Stick with paper.:)

Dunno - hard cash in a sock can keep you safe in the dark, dangerous city... :) Then again, who am I to judge how or where Connecticut-ians store their moola?
2Q==

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I understand, I guess 12 foot tall polar bear just don't have that problem anywhere.

Reaction Score
TJI
I sent a request for 2 tix..first time it bounced, I think I added an s to your e-mail address. Second request appears to have gone through, but I haven't got a confirmation. Just askin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom