Maggie Dixon Tix update (did ya miss out)? | The Boneyard

Maggie Dixon Tix update (did ya miss out)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
So, just double checking that everyone got their tickets. If you DIDn't, please drop me a note.

If you're suddenly having not-buyer regret, drop me a note. I have a couple of extra.

Finally - just a thank you to all the 'yarders who participated this year. You're turned this into quite the event. I really appreciate your kind words and thoughtfulness. I look forward to yelling with you in the Garden.

Go Huskies!

Reaction Score
So, just double checking that everyone got their tickets. If you DIDn't, please drop me a note.

If you're suddenly having not-buyer regret, drop me a note. I have a couple of extra.

Finally - just a thank you to all the 'yarders who participated this year. You're turned this into quite the event. I really appreciate your kind words and thoughtfulness. I look forward to yelling with you in the Garden.

Go Huskies!
Let me just say that the seats are unbelievable! No way we could get seats like this on our own. You are truly generous to do this for us. Look forward to meeting you. In the meantime I hope you have a wonderful Holiday.

Reaction Score
Let me just say that the seats are unbelievable! No way we could get seats like this on our own. You are truly generous to do this for us. Look forward to meeting you. In the meantime I hope you have a wonderful Holiday.
I would like to echo JFC's comments. Thanks!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I'm out of town for another week, so I'm not sure, but I trust you and the USPS.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Delaware you've got'em! I've got three together - though it might mean you have to sit next to me! :)

Reaction Score
Super, please mail and I'll send you a check. Look forward to meeting you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom