Lynx @ Mystics - 9/17/17 | The Boneyard

Lynx @ Mystics - 9/17/17

Reaction Score
From a perch a couple of rows behind the Minnesota bench, it was nip and tuck for 3+ quarters. Washington played very hard this afternoon and are close to becoming an elite franchise. In the end, Minnesota was too talented, too tough, and too together. They seemed to score on every critical possession either through flawless execution or from superstar playmaking from their Big Three. Rebekkah Brunson dogged EDD relentlessly; Made her work hard for everything. Still, it seemed Washington would have been better served to make a more concerted effort to run the offense through Ms Della Donne.(While warming up between halves EDD made 8 consecutive 3's. Nothing but net. Which is why it totally shocked me when she missed a wide open three in the 4th quarter. Hard to shoot threes on tired legs).

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Meese had a really rough day. The more she shot (which her coach had told her to do) the more she missed, and you could see her confidence fall farther. Vicious circle there.

Emma is one of my favorite players. She is a good example of a European talent who would have made a really good "find" for Geno.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Meese had a really rough day. The more she shot (which her coach had told her to do) the more she missed, and you could see her confidence fall farther. Vicious circle there.

Emma is one of my favorite players. She is a good example of a European talent who would have made a really good "find" for Geno.
Emma is normally a very good shooter, but she was cold against Minnesota.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom