Lynx @ Mystics - 6/9/17 | The Boneyard

Lynx @ Mystics - 6/9/17

Reaction Score
Delle Donne out with a groin strain

ddout.jpg

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Sylvia is dominating again. Maya got into early foul trouble, but wound up with an efficient game and nice numbers. Seimone shot perfectly. Renee hit double figures. And Lindsay passed Swin Cash for the most wins in a WNBA career.

Reaction Score
Wow, EDD always seem to have some sort of injury! Feel bad for her!

Reaction Score
Shout out to my guys! I'm missing you from beautiful So. Cal! Go Maya!

We missed you.

It was not much of a contest without EDD although it would have been pretty tough for anyone to beat Minnesota Friday night. Maya was gone within the first few minutes and the Lynx never skipped a beat. Still, I liked the way the Mystics played without their star. When EDD returns, they are going to be a tough out.
Seimone, in her perfect shooting performance, got nothing but good looks at the basket. The core 4 of Maya, Seimone, Brunson, and Whalen are still going strong and are the easy pick to win it all.

On a side note, for whatever reason VaMike23 and I were relegated to the third row; Close to the action, but there is a certain dynamic in that front row that cannot be duplicated.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
We missed you.

On a side note, for whatever reason VaMike23 and I were relegated to the third row; Close to the action, but there is a certain dynamic in that front row that cannot be duplicated.

Just wondered if the two of yall (VaMike23) have any resemblance in real life... cause I get the two of yall mixed up all the time on here :D

Reaction Score
View attachment 22846
Just wondered if the two of yall (VaMike23) have any resemblance in real life... cause I get the two of yall mixed up all the time on here :D

VAMike23 is much better looking and does not miss anything during the course of a game. The three of us, including MilfordHusky, traditionally sit behind the Minnesota bench. Two years ago, Mike and I spurged; Close enough for Mike(in the blue shirt) to discuss basketball with Minnesota assistant coach, Jim Peterson, during the course of the game(it might have been during a timeout:D)

Maya2c.png

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom