Lynx @ Mercury - 6/30/17 | The Boneyard

Lynx @ Mercury - 6/30/17

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
In the first 4 minutes:

Maya has 9 points and an offensive foul.

Dee has 7 points.

Both Sylvia and Brit have 2 personal fouls.

Both coaches have gotten technical fouls.

Chippy??

Reaction Score
Fowles completely shut down Griner ..rebs, 3 vs 0

Reaction Score
DDnhr0BV0AAZUHA.jpg

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
I have mixed feelings....Phoenix Mercury is my team, but Diana and Maya are 2 of my favorite players.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Fowles has always been one of my favorite players and watching her this season I am convinced that not only is she the best post player in the world, she is the best player in the world right now. The work that she is doing on offense and defense is amazing and her rebounding is ridiculous.

BG could learn a lot by watching a lot of film of Big Syl. As good as BG can be, she still has not found a way to stay our of early foul trouble and if I were Brondello I would consider bringing her off the bench late in the first quarter, like Geno did with Stokes in her senior season, unless she sees her team falling behind early . Once BG picks up early fouls she loses her ability to play loosely and she can become non-factor, if not a hindrance.

Reaction Score
Fowles has always been one of my favorite players and watching her this season I am convinced that not only is she the best post player in the world, she is the best player in the world right now. The work that she is doing on offense and defense is amazing and her rebounding is ridiculous.

BG could learn a lot by watching a lot of film of Big Syl. As good as BG can be, she still has not found a way to stay our of early foul trouble and if I were Brondello I would consider bringing her off the bench late in the first quarter, like Geno did with Stokes in her senior season, unless she sees her team falling behind early . Once BG picks up early fouls she loses her ability to play loosely and she can become non-factor, if not a hindrance.

Sandy Brondello should lose her job if she starts Cayla George or Emma Canon in a WNBA game out of anything but injury or suspension necessity. Lol

Fowles has really improved so much since the move to Minnesota. Her footwork has really improved.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom