LV Logo Back for ALL sports | The Boneyard

LV Logo Back for ALL sports

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Yes! Huge day in Knoxville. I can't tell you how many fans have fought tooth and nail for this to happen. The fans won here.

University of Tennessee announces return of Lady Vols logo for all sports
Only in TN can that be considered a win.

189.gif

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Congratulations.... To help you celebrate I think I'll have a pizza and a few donuts later :cool:
Keep it up with the donuts and you'll be so big even your avatar's will look right through you.

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
Yes! Huge day in Knoxville. I can't tell you how many fans have fought tooth and nail for this to happen. The fans won here.

University of Tennessee announces return of Lady Vols logo for all sports

Well heck, I 'll have to have some corn bread and Chili con carne tonight. Oh wait! I am having corn bread and Chili con carne tonight. Really! I am! But no Mexican wedding cookies. Mexican wedding cookies?! How did that happen? Always like the logo of Lady Volunteers.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Never been a fan of that logo... That bright orange combined with UNC blue is a hideous combination... :confused:

Keep it up with the donuts and you'll be so big even your avatar's will look right through you.

A coworker told me yesterday that I've been putting on some pounds.. And I need to step away from the ice cream :oops::oops::oops:

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Never been a fan of that logo... That bright orange combined with UNC blue is a hideous combination... :confused:

A coworker told me yesterday that I've been putting on some pounds.. And I need to step away from the ice cream :oops::oops::oops:
Reminds me of the joke where the man walks into the doctors office with his stomach in his hand and says, "Here, take this thing, I just can't deal with it anymore.". And no reflection on the LV's, but orange ain't near my color either.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
Congratulations, I guess, but I find using a different moniker for women's teams to be a throwback to a bygone era.

Reaction Score
Good for Tennessee, I know this is a big deal down there.... and good for our Tennessee posters.... Congratulations.....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom