Luguentz Dort | The Boneyard

Luguentz Dort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This kid is thick. Certainly would bring toughness and strength. I like him but I'd probably rather have Quickley or Quinerly, unless we go full time 3-guard which I wouldn't hate either. This kid could easily guard 3s in college

Reaction Score
Any idea why crystal ball has him at #12 but other services are barely top 100????

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Do we recruit shooting guards, or just point guards?

His highlights look more like a SG to me. Tons of kids who are really undersized SG types want to be called PGs because it helps their NBA stock.

Kind of reminds me of a young kilpatrick maybe (was he ever young?). Or those dudes at pitt you always hated, but secretly wanted on UConn

Reaction Score
Thought he was a 2017 guy? Maybe he reclassified? This is the 1st I've seen him as a PG. I think of him as a power SG or undersized SF, roughly 6'4-5". He's really strong & he uses it to his strengths. He'd be a nice swing guy regardless, especially if he can keep it honest with his outside shot! Should be fun to see how this plays out.

Reaction Score
His highlights look more like a SG to me. Tons of kids who are really undersized SG types want to be called PGs because it helps their NBA stock.

Kind of reminds me of a young kilpatrick maybe (was he ever young?). Or those dudes at pitt you always hated, but secretly wanted on UConn

To me, the ideal backcourt is a pure point at the 1, a combo guard at the 2, and a true SG at the 3.

Every time I read this dudes name it makes me think of World War 1 German general Erich Ludendorf. Too much Dan Carlin and his Hardcore History for me.

Reaction Score
Havent seen much of him. Is he considered a 1 and done talent?

Of Selden? Or you mean Dortz? I'd be surprised if Dortz were one and done.

An early leaver, yes. But even guys like Marcus Smart and Selden stayed around for awhile. It is so hard for guards to leave early unless they are exceptionally fast and really good shooters.

Reaction Score
Not gonna lie...I googled him also thinking he'd be a big, white European dude. Regardless though...I like what I saw. Get it done Chill.

Last edited:

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Am I a racist for thinking this thread would be about a 6'10" white German guy who played like Dirk? :D

Nope. And I'd take one of those guys too. I'd like to see Kevin bring some life back to our former overseas pipeline.

Reaction Score

This is an entirely accurate post.

Every time I read this dudes name it makes me think of World War 1 German general Erich Ludendorf. Too much Dan Carlin and his Hardcore History for me.

It happens Again. And A-gain. And A-gaaaiiin.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Highly recommend "The Great War" channel on YouTube.

Reaction Score
Definitely is more of a 2 guard, kind of reminds me of Donovan Mitchell.

He's almost half of this top 10, including #1, which is just filthy:

Boy can he can get up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member