Lubin officially signs with CSUN | The Boneyard

Lubin officially signs with CSUN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazhude

"Bark, Bark!"
Reaction Score
http://scvnews.com/2015/06/26/csun-mens-basketball-adds-uconn-transfer/

I wish him all the best at his new school. And I didn't realize that Reggie Theus was their head coach...

“Rock is a very motivated student-athlete who will bring true quality to CSUN basketball,” said Theus. “He’s played at the highest level of college basketball and embodies the work ethic and hunger to win that we look for in future Matadors. I think we’ll be able to count on him to be dominant around the basket, and his incredible strength will serve him well in the Big West Conference. Rock is very personable and comes from a great family. We’re excited to have him.”

Reaction Score
http://scvnews.com/2015/06/26/csun-mens-basketball-adds-uconn-transfer/

I wish him all the best at his new school. And I didn't realize that Reggie Theus was their head coach...

“Rock is a very motivated student-athlete who will bring true quality to CSUN basketball,” said Theus. “He’s played at the highest level of college basketball and embodies the work ethic and hunger to win that we look for in future Matadors. I think we’ll be able to count on him to be dominant around the basket, and his incredible strength will serve him well in the Big West Conference. Rock is very personable and comes from a great family. We’re excited to have him.”
what is CSUN. read the article and still dont know.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Wish Lubin the best. He's a raw but a powerful kid. He could do well there.

I think he already has some experience with the Matador defense.

Reaction Score
Reggie Theus!!!!! Maybe he'll get Rock grow some jheri curls. I don't know how many NBA guys slipped and fell because of his curl activator on the NBA hardwood

Best of luck to the Rock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky