Lsu/alabama | The Boneyard

Lsu/alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
LSU and Alabama are closer to the NFL than UConn and Syracuse are to LSU and Alabama.

Reaction Score
Not just the speed. They are seemingly bigger and stronger than everyone else as well. As for the kickers, what is the point in having a "long distance" kicker that sucks so badly that you have to go to the regular kicker for a long try? That long distance kicker has to be on the list of kids that will lose their scholarship for next years over signing period.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
LSU and Alabama are closer to the NFL than UConn and Syracuse are to LSU and Alabama.

This game is unwatchable dreck, and hardly an example of well played football. This is yet another example of how some posters can't think for themselves and follow conventional wisdom despite what is happening right in front of their face, and also another example of how some posters feel it their duty to make endless "UConn sucks" posts even on the day of a big win.

Reaction Score
This game is unwatchable dreck, and hardly an example of well played football. This is yet another example of how some posters can't think for themselves and follow conventional wisdom despite what is happening right in front of their face, and also another example of how some posters feel it their duty to make endless "UConn sucks" posts even on the day of a big win.

Just cuz you don't like it doesn't make it bad football. Nobody is going to confuse these offenses with the greatest show on turf, but they aren't nearly as bad as the defenses are making them look.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

Yeah, it's unwatchable dreck, sure. This coming from a guy who told us West Virginia was going to beat LSU. LSU could play an entire season in the Big East without giving up a point.

UConn beating Syracuse doesn't change the fact that there is a very real possibility that UConn could play 60 minutes against LSU and not only not score, they might not end up with positive net yardage.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Just cuz you don't like it doesn't make it bad football. Nobody is going to confuse these offenses with the greatest show on turf, but they aren't nearly as bad as the defenses are making them look.

He likes it just fine, he's just trying to take a shot at me. I can't watch this game and realize that the teams in the Big East aren't nearly as good as the SEC. He only told us 50 times that West Virginia was going to beat LSU. We'll ignore the fact they can't beat Louisville at home, I'm sure there is some yarn to be spun about a home loss to FIU that turns Louisville into a great team.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Yeah, it's unwatchable dreck, sure. This coming from a guy who told us West Virginia was going to beat LSU. LSU could play an entire season in the Big East without giving up a point.

UConn beating Syracuse doesn't change the fact that there is a very real possibility that UConn could play 60 minutes against LSU and not only not score, they might not end up with positive net yardage.

Did LSU shut out WVU? Looks like you are wrong, again.

Reaction Score
I'm sorry, the SEC is a bit over rated, when you look at the conference right now it's LSU, Bama and Arkansas, everyone looks average. Georgia is ranked 18th and they are 7-2 and haven't beaten anybody. Auburn is 6-3 and they beat a Miss St team that should have never have been ranked.

Yes, the SEC is the best football conf because of their rich tradition and history, but to say that the Bama and LSU game is almost like watching the NFL silly.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

Yeah here is what Alabama does against non-LSU defenses.

It's November and including tonight they have given up a total of 60 points all year.

It's all a media conspiracy. They really aren't good.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Did LSU shut out WVU? Looks like you are wrong, again.

Yeah I was being literal. I'm so wrong. I was the one who said all summer that West Virginia was going to beat LSU. Yeah, that was me.

You are the only one above the media's brainwashing.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score

It's November and including tonight they have given up a total of 60 points all year.

Did I say they weren't good? Why do you have to mischaracterize what someone says to make your argument?

You are the one that compared them to an NFL team, not me. Any NFL team would beat these two by 40, and you can't find a single expert that would argue with that assessment.

Your anti-UConn thing is tedious, and I am not the only one that feels that way. Do us a favor and pick another team.

Reaction Score

Most of those scores are against their conference bretheren, what does that tell you about the SEC?

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I'm sorry, the SEC is a bit over rated, when you look at the conference right now it's LSU, Bama and Arkansas, everyone looks average. Georgia is ranked 18th and they are 7-2 and haven't beaten anybody. Auburn is 6-3 and they beat a Miss St team that should have never have been ranked.

Yes, the SEC is the best football conf because of their rich tradition and history, but to say that the Bama and LSU game is almost like watching the NFL silly.

It took every once of his self-restraint to say they weren't better than NFL teams.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Did I say they weren't good? Why do you have to mischaracterize what someone says to make your argument?

You are the one that compared them to an NFL team, not me. Any NFL team would beat these two by 40, and you can't find a single expert that would argue with that assessment.

Your anti-UConn thing is tedious, and I am not the only one that feels that way. Do us a favor and pick another team.

You see... you can't say that in the same post when you do that exact thing. I didn't compare Alabama and LSU to the NFL. I said they are closer to the NFL than UConn and Syracuse are to Alabama and LSU.

But that's ok pot.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
KSU vs. OSU is a well-played football game. OSU will have a big night against LSU or Alabama if they get the chance.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
You see... you can't say that in the same post when you do that exact thing. I didn't compare Alabama and LSU to the NFL. I said they are closer to the NFL than UConn and Syracuse are to Alabama and LSU.

But that's ok pot.

You compared them to the NFL. Once again, you FAIL.

Reaction Score
The athletes in this game are sick. A couple of times Alabama receivers/rbs caught passes in the flat that I expected to turn into good gainers only to see an LSU db come and not allow single yard past the catch. # 7 for LSU is crazy good.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
You compared them to the NFL. Once again, you FAIL.

FAIL? You really are a 13 year old aren't you?

I'm sorry, I love UConn but I sat in that stadium today and watched two teams clown around all day. I watched Pitt and Cincinnati. I followed South Florida's disaster. The football teams in the Big East suck. I'm sure you'll pull some computer ranking from 2007 out to tell me I'm wrong... but anyone who has a pulse and the ability to see can tell you that the Big East is a terrible football league.

Reaction Score

Well, except that they gave up points to WVU, but good point bro.

Do you masturbate to a picture of Les Miles or what?

Also, I gotta agree with nelson. You are truly insufferable most of the time.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Well, except that they gave up points to WVU, but good point bro.

Do you masturbate to a picture of Les Miles or what?

A. I realize WVU scored against them
B. I said could not would
C. People at times use hyperbole.

The entire country is stupid. The SEC is overrated. If only everyone wasn't brainwashed.

Reaction Score
You're arguing against points no one's even making. You know there are bots online you can do this to all night if you really wish?

Plus, the fact that to puff up this game, a 6-6 snoozefest, you have to put down UConn. Why? What's the point? You think you're the only one who can tell SEC football is much better than the Big East? Thanks, Mr. Obvious, maybe for your next trick you can point out what color the sky is.

And man, Alabama sure ran this OT LIKE AN NFL TEAM BRO!!!! That sack on 3rd and 15 was masterful!!!! No one on our team could have done that!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom