Low Winter Sun | The Boneyard

Low Winter Sun

Reaction Score
The Killing goes off and AMC doesn't lose a beat. If you're not watching catch up while it's young.......looks like it will be another winner!

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I thought The Killing was terrible. Too slow. Too dark. Too depressing. I gave it a solid three episodes, which was more than fair I thought.

I haven't caught Low Winter Sun yet, but will give it a chance. One thing about series on basic vs. Network. They give it more than just one season to gain traction. It's all about instant gratification to the Big 3 plus Fox.

Reaction Score
I thought The Killing was terrible. Too slow. Too dark. Too depressing. I gave it a solid three episodes, which was more than fair I thought.

I haven't caught Low Winter Sun yet, but will give it a chance. One thing about series on basic vs. Network. They give it more than just one season to gain traction. It's all about instant gratification to the Big 3 plus Fox.

The Killing was very good again and I guess I like dark......"slow" is relative because they can't do it in 3 episodes and like any other leave you wanting more soon which they did well I think...........it was Seattle so it was drak and dreary lol

LWS is somewhat similar based in Detroit I would say..........and I like it!!

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
The Killing was very good again and I guess I like dark......"slow" is relative because they can't do it in 3 episodes and like any other leave you wanting more soon which they did well I think...........it was Seattle so it was drak and dreary lol

LWS is somewhat similar based in Detroit I would say..........and I like it!!

You should be able to set up the plot lines within the first 3 episodes. Unlike Homeland, Breaking Bad, Sopranos, etc., The Killing didn't do this for me.

But as I said about The Newsroom, The Killing is meant to be entertainment, but is under no obligation to entertain everyone. As such I choose to watch (DVR) something else...or sleep.

Reaction Score
You should be able to set up the plot lines within the first 3 episodes. Unlike Homeland, Breaking Bad, Sopranos, etc., The Killing didn't do this for me.

But as I said about The Newsroom, The Killing is meant to be entertainment, but is under no obligation to entertain everyone. As such I choose to watch (DVR) something else...or sleep.

Fair enough........I have not seen one episode ok Breaking Bad and intend to begin this winter and see it form episode 1 so I guess I will be real happy when all the other repeats begin!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom