OT: Love this chick or hate her? | The Boneyard

OT: Love this chick or hate her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
SEATTLE (Reuters) - A Washington state woman on Thursday claimed a $90 million Powerball lottery jackpot after buying a ticket for the first time, and said she would quit her job at plane maker Boeing Co and buy a new Subaru.

I'm not sure if I like this lady for winning $90 Million and quitting her job or despise her for doing it with her first ticket ever and buying a Subaru.

She would have been a legend if she simply quit her job at Boeing and bought a f^cking Boeing!

http://news.yahoo.com/washington-state-woman-wins-90-million-powerball-jackpot-002514285.html

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Oh good. Another Suburu to clog up traffic. At least she has plenty of cash for bumper stickers.

Haha! I've had a few cocktails and was worried no one would get my thought process. You nailed it!

Reaction Score
she has quite the square jaw. Not for me since I'm an man, but you square jaw guys might want to take a gander.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I am guessing her dream is to move to Colchester and drive 40 miles an hour on route 2.

forester.jpg

I hate that I feel the need to add this but this is by no means meant as derogatory to anyone because of who they chose to date, sleep with, be allowed to marry legally and eventually despise.

It's simply true and f^cking funny!

Reaction Score
At least she didn't say I'm going to buy a new doublewide trailer.

Reaction Score
By the way, my wife has been going on about considering a subaru for our next new car. You two guys just ensured THAT is not happening, and that picture made me LMAO, and I was afraid to "like" it.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
My stomach hurts!!!!!! Looks like her head may not clear the top of the seat ,maybe she's being totally sure it stays at 40.

Reaction Score
One day, you'll be stuck behind a Subaru for 10+ miles that refuses to approach anything above 15 mph less than the legal speed limit. Once you're able to pass and glance over, there's a pretty good chance you'll get it.
And 95% of the time it's someone from Massachusetts.

Reaction Score
Top bumper stickers:

No farms. No food.
Darwin fish.
Rainbow.
Coexist.
Obama 2008
Obama Warhol
Elizabeth Warren.

I generally have an urge to drive these people off the road, but this is overtaken by the smug acehole Prius crowd driving 57 in the fast lane.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
Top bumper stickers:

No farms. No food.
Darwin fish.
Rainbow.
Coexist.
Obama 2008
Obama Warhol
Elizabeth Warren.

I generally have an urge to drive these people off the road, but this is overtaken by the smug acehole Prius crowd driving 57 in the fast lane.

I tend to want to drive the new pick-up-truck-that-has-never-carried-cargo-NRA-sticker crowd off the road. To each his own.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Subarus are great cars. I don't have one, but I'd be willing to drive one (minus any of those bumper stickers). I don't see them clogging roads any more than any other cars. Drivers from Mass aren't going slow that I ever see here in MA. RI drivers....I think they are all on acid, hallucinating and driving in a different reality from the rest of us.

Reaction Score
I tend to want to drive the new pick-up-truck-that-has-never-carried-cargo-NRA-sticker crowd off the road. To each his own.
Fair warning, that pick up may have a minor advantage over your Subaru.

Reaction Score
The funniest lottery moment I ever saw was a record breaking at the time $500 mil or so Powerball or Mega millions won a few years ago in Rural Illinois. A family and employees group won it from a small country store. The TV crews were there interviewing the winners and asking what they would do with their share of the winnings. One said put my kids through college another buying mom a house another some to charity etc. One good old boy in a heavy country drawl says:

" I'ma gonna buy me a new fishin boat" I fell out of my chair laughing.

Reaction Score
Maybe she's trying to tell you something.

The excessive eating and drinking of the holiday season clearly is affecting you and we are still 3 weeks out from Christmas and 4 weeks from New Years.

You need to lose some height and weight.

Slow down on the booze and hors d'oerves. Get back to the gym and get some sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom