Love Seeing "Coach" Be So Confident | The Boneyard

Love Seeing "Coach" Be So Confident

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I know who the interviewer is. The interviewee, not so much. :cool:

Reaction Score
I know who the interviewer is. The interviewee, not so much. :cool:

Maybe the interviewer was Frank Caliendo???? Who couldn't perfect that voice with a little practice ... ;)

Reaction Score
Ha! The interviewee is actually a lawyer friend in NJ who I suddenly realized bore a pretty strong resemblance to our HC. He ad-libbed the answers. I loved "at least we'll win all the home games"--lol.
I was with him at a mediation in Red Bank, where everyone talked proudly about Donald Brown and mentioned our new recruit, Eddie Hahn, in glowing terms.
I know Warde Manuel loved watching it. He emailed me. "Great interview with "the coach" - funny :)"
Go Huskies---crush Nova. After all, it is --a home game!!!

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Ha! The interviewee is actually a lawyer friend in NJ who I suddenly realized bore a pretty strong resemblance to our HC. He ad-libbed the answers. I loved "at least we'll win all the home games"--lol.
I was with him at a mediation in Red Bank, where everyone talked proudly about Donald Brown and mentioned our new recruit, Eddie Hahn, in glowing terms.
I know Warde Manuel loved watching it. He emailed me. "Great interview with "the coach" - funny :)"
Go Huskies---crush Nova. After all, it is --a home game!!!

You sound a lot like Marc Robbins from Channel 8/CCSU Radio Color.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom