Lou's AAC Championship 3 Point Streak | The Boneyard

Lou's AAC Championship 3 Point Streak

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
We all know that in last year's AAC Championship game that Lou had her incredible 10 for 10 3 point shooting streak.
I went back and looked at her performance in the 2016 AAC Championship game and she was 3 of 6...BUT it looks to me like the 3 she made were her last 3 attempts.
So I guess my point is that her AAC Championship streak is 13 in a row, not 10. :)

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
@Centerstream -As the probable President and Vice President of the east coast KLS Fan club, I would add that due to Laksa winning the Freshman of the Year award over KLS two years ago, Lou always seems to have extra motivation against USF and I expect that to continue tonight as KLS wants to prove who the pre-eminent AAC sharpshooter really is..as if we had any doubt...:rolleyes:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Lou did say something like, "We always handle these guys. We got this."

Reaction Score
When did Lou say something like, "We always handle these guys. We got this." Doesn't sound like Lou to me.

Mister2

Looking for Mister1
Reaction Score
@Centerstream -As the probable President and Vice President of the east coast KLS Fan club, I would add that due to Laksa winning the Freshman of the Year award over KLS two years ago, Lou always seems to have extra motivation against USF and I expect that to continue tonight as KLS wants to prove who the pre-eminent AAC sharpshooter really is..as if we had any doubt...:rolleyes:

Mmmm.....what is there to prove? KLS is ranked 3rd (dropped from 1st due to poor shooting in the recent 2 games), Laksa 82nd, in the entire D1.

Laksa is a good player, but is not even close to the same level as KLS, and I'm not talking just about shooting.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
When did Lou say something like, "We always handle these guys. We got this." Doesn't sound like Lou to me.

Geno stated that in a post game interview that he had been nervous after the morning shoot around against USF and he stated that Lou had said to him "Don't worry coach we always get up when playing these guys. We got this." I think it was against them in the 90th win last year.

Reaction Score
Geno stated that in a post game interview that he had been nervous after the morning shoot around against USF and he stated that Lou had said to him "Don't worry coach we always get up when playing these guys. We got this." I think it was against them in the 90th win last year.
I remember it the way MSGRET stated...and in Context...it was not a public statement, not made during a press interview (pre or post game), but said from a Player to Her Coach to help the Coach feel more at ease about an upcoming game. It was not said as a brag or boast, and wasn't intended for public consumption...but Geno used it as an example of Lou's growth and how she is one of the players on the Team who is willing to talk to him about plays, strategy or just to "talk him back from the edge of a cliff"...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom