Louisvillve argument pointless | The Boneyard

Louisvillve argument pointless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If was strictly product on the field 'Ville has slight advantage over UConn in fball.

But if that was the case why does B1G take Rutty??

UConn market more attractive to ACC, more concentrating in NE.

What does 'ville get besides a small pocket sandwiched in SEC and b1G country. I almost just made a bad reference between waitresses and Ricky, but held off

Reaction Score
Anybody that thinks selection has anything to do with quality of play on the field is living in fantasy land. If anything there's an inverse relationship. We saw in the spring how FSU/Clemson/VTech would rather beat up Cuse than have to play WVU. The ACC clearly learned from the mistake of picking up VTech/Miami/BC only to see their championship game dominated by "outsiders" which isn't in the best interest of the establishment

Reaction Score
I think this is just a way for the ACC to appear as though they did their due diligence, Uconn has the following advatanges;

1. Larger tv market, almost 1 million vs 600k
2. Uconn has much better academics rates 60 vs 130 ( I think)
3. Recent Men's and Women's champions and we boarder the atlantic coast, lville does not.

We are the obvious choice, but stranger things happend

Reaction Score
I think this is just a way for the ACC to appear as though they did their due diligence, Uconn has the following advatanges;

3. Recent Men's and Women's champions and we boarder the atlantic coast, lville does not.

Could also add our SNY deal and that we get good coverage in Boston and NYC

Reaction Score

Are you Doug Gottlieb?

GottliebShow 5:43pm via Twitter for iPhone
Dear Louisville fan- UConn is a better fit for ACC-1-it is actually on the Atlantic Coast-had a rival w/BC-brings in NYC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom