Louisville | The Boneyard

Louisville

Reaction Score
louisville sports radio guy:

[B]Mark Ennis[/B]‏
According to a source within the athletic department, in the Fall 2018 semester alone, 20 Louisville football players have requested the required paperwork to initiate a transfer. Number was described as “abnormally high. The most for one sport since the women’s lacrosse fiasco.”

Reaction Score
louisville sports radio guy:

[B]Mark Ennis[/B]‏
According to a source within the athletic department, in the Fall 2018 semester alone, 20 Louisville football players have requested the required paperwork to initiate a transfer. Number was described as “abnormally high. The most for one sport since the women’s lacrosse fiasco.”

#notarealschool

Reaction Score
If your school suspended the "No Hooker Left Behind Program", you would leave too.

Or was that Louisville Basketball? I can't keep track.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
According to a source within the athletic department, in the Fall 2018 semester alone, 20 Louisville football players have requested the required paperwork to initiate a transfer.
1541632169449.png

"Who's laughing now?"​

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
SVP did a bit on how terrible they have been and if they could even afford Petrino's buyout. Between the payouts to Pitino and Jurich, they are dishing out a lot of money.

He mentioned how they were embarrassed by Clemson and gave some other crazy stats.

I thought to myself, man they are horrible! Then I remembered how my team has played this year :oops:

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
I haven't followed them at all this year....why are they so bad? Are they under sanctions? Petrino forget how to coach?

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score
I haven't followed them at all this year....why are they so bad? Are they under sanctions? Petrino forget how to coach?
The answer is long (best to google); in sum, they got caught systematically cheating.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Our APR score is sparkling. Sparkling like a beacon of bright white light in a pitch black world of collegiate sports have-nots. So happy that Warde spent so much time and energy worried about what is truly important.

Louisville: so happy that Tobacco Road got conned by the dopey football schools to invite a glorified community college into their conference. UL has made it quite clear that they can't compete at high levels without rampant cheating, lying and criminal activity. That's right up the ACC football school alley though - cheating and covering up crimes to win football games. Would love to see Louisville slapped with more serious sanctions and becoming a true conference dead weight anchor for years to come. That's why conference realignment decisions should never be based on a couple of years of football records. ACC Presidents all share the blame with that embarrassment.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom