Louisville with big road win | The Boneyard

Louisville with big road win

Reaction Score
Haley Van Lith sees her stock going up both on and off the court lately. I was impressed how she took the high road after this incident tonight. Good for you Haley. CRAWFORD | Van Lith's response to Texas postgame trash talk was, well, honorable
Morris and Louisville have some history going back to a beatdown when Morris played for DePaul. Hailey Van Lith did the right thing in the presser.

Louisville played at a really high level last night. They were totally locked in at both ends of the floor.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Haley Van Lith sees her stock going up both on and off the court lately. I was impressed how she took the high road after this incident tonight. Good for you Haley. CRAWFORD | Van Lith's response to Texas postgame trash talk was, well, honorable
A little more backstory. During a pre-tournament press gathering Hailey Van Lith was asked about being named honorable mention AA and she dismissed it like it was an insult and beneath her.

That said, Louisville won and Hailey Van Lith played very well. Texas lost and Sonya scored 2 points. Probably best to say nice game and move on.

undersized

Iowa/Indiana/Big Ten Fan
Reaction Score
Drake outplayed Louisville but for blowing the game on a bunch of missed layups in the 2nd half. Then Louisville completely destroys Texas. This region is wild.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
I don't know if Ole Miss can keep it going. Stanford did not play well. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Walz get his team to a regional final against Iowa. That could be a fun game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom