Louisville Upset by TV Talks? | The Boneyard

Louisville Upset by TV Talks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I expect there will be many more "leaks" of divide amongst BE leaders coming out as negotiations with other networks pick up. It doesn't mean they are or aren't true, just means things are about to get even more interesting.

What surprises me is no mention of UConn as an option for #14. The pessimist in me says we're dooooomed; the optimist in me says word is out in the inner circles that we are already destined for the ACC; the realist in me says I don't have a f'ng clue what's going on.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
A friend at Louisville sent this to me. Anyone hear about this rumor? He says the Twitter guy is very tuned in???

Louisville AD extremely unhappy about leaving espn. Renewed enthusiasm on exiting the Big East. (https://twitter.com/MHver3/status/261942256133607424)

Ridiculous. Louisville's "renewed enthusiasm" to leave the Big East for the Big12 and 20 million per year is like saying "Man has renewed interest in leaving Tina Fey for Katherine Heigl"....

Katherine_Heigl_043.jpg

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
By the way, I'm not trying to slight Tina Fey. She makes good money, she's funny, and if you can erase the "Sarah Palin" moments out of your mind, she's not as bad as some would think.....so EXACTLY like the Big East...;)

142415-tina-fey-637x0-1.jpg

Reactions: pj

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Exactly like the Big East.

mhver3 has a tendency to post what he wants to happen with expansion than what he thinks will happen. He is better when it comes to TV contract stuff.

Reaction Score
if i remember correctly, ND hoop coach mike brey made comments during the BE football media day this yr how great the BE is & their coaches are then b4 u know it ND is gone. then i realized pitino did the same thing during the BE bball media day in ny throwing around accolades about how great the BE is & the coaches esp how great ollie is going to be. coincedence??? who knows.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i would do tina fey if uconn got a invite to the b12 as result

UConnDan97

Reaction Score

If I know you well enough now, you would do Tina Fey with NO invite at all...;)

pj

Reaction Score
Let me think this over ...

tina-fey-0901-02.jpg

I think as long as she promises not to make fun of me on Saturday Night Live, we could work something out!

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
Let me think this over ...

tina-fey-0901-02.jpg

I think as long as she promises not to make fun of me on Saturday Night Live, we could work something out!

I could live with this contract...:)

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
So basically Louisville would rather the BE stick with ESPN for less money than what they could possibly get from NBC or Fox?? Hmmmm....something doesn't quite work there....

Louisville is just looking for an excuse to leave so it doesn't look bad. We'd do the same thing if we had a destination. This bit of news is worthless and silly to get worked up over. If the freak from the WVU board wants to blow his twitter load over this have fun. It's nothing new that Louisville wants out. Who would wanna stay?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

RS9999X

There's no Dark Side .....it's all Dark.
Reaction Score
They could win in football and basketball and push their superiority to the remainders while chatting up the ACC and Big 12 one last time..

Reaction Score
They could win in football and basketball and push their superiority to the remainders while chatting up the ACC and Big 12 one last time..

We're probably in our weakest position as a program right now. Football struggling and basketball in transition.

Reaction Score
So basically Louisville is just looking for an excuse to leave so it doesn't look bad.

Anyone leaving the BE now would not look bad. That ship sailed nearly a year ago.

Reaction Score
Do we care what Louisville thinks at this point? They can do whatever they want. We need to focus on getting our football and basketball on track. If Louisville does leave, BE will just replace them with another school. ECU is waiting patiently for that call. At this point, does it really matter?

Reaction Score
Do we care what Louisville thinks at this point? They can do whatever they want. We need to focus on getting our football and basketball on track. If Louisville does leave, BE will just replace them with another school. ECU is waiting patiently for that call. At this point, does it really matter?
Louisville >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ECU

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score

You aren't serious are you?

Reaction Score
Ridiculous. Louisville's "renewed enthusiasm" to leave the Big East for the Big12 and 20 million per year is like saying "Man has renewed interest in leaving Tina Fey for Katherine Heigl"....

Katherine_Heigl_043.jpg
Thread derailed of the year award goes to :

Reaction Score
Thread derailed of the year award goes to :
y
How do you know you are getting old?

When the 3rdbass pictures of Tina Fey are more appealing because the KH pictures look so young they make you feel a little creepy just looking at them.

Reaction Score
y
How do you know you are getting old?

When the 3rdbass pictures of Tina Fey are more appealing because the KH pictures look so young they make you feel a little creepy just looking at them.
Actually I meant it as a compliment. Tina fey could eat crackers in my bed any day

Reaction Score
By the way, I'm not trying to slight Tina Fey. She makes good money, she's funny, and if you can erase the "Sarah Palin" moments out of your mind, she's not as bad as some would think.....so EXACTLY like the Big East...;)

142415-tina-fey-637x0-1.jpg

Airbrush.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

Yeah but you also said you'd do Conspiracy Kitty if we did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom