Louisville.......n | The Boneyard

Louisville.......n

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
.......continues to dominate. They look very strong.

I had to laugh, though, when Jim Spanarkel compared Russ Smith to Kemba. Lol!!!!

Then he had to throw in, "offensively".

Thanks for clarifying that. The basketball world will take Kemba, thank you very much.

PS: Kenny Smith is now comparing both Smith and Siva to Kemba!

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
.......continues to dominate. They look very strong.

I had to laugh, though, when Jim Spanarkel compared Russ Smith to Kemba. Lol!!!!

Then he had to throw in, "offensively".

Thanks for clarifying that. The basketball world will take Kemba, thank you very much.

PS: Kenny Smith is now comparing both Smith and Siva to Kemba!
Yeah they said it's like splitting kemba into 2 players (smith and siva).
That's how good Mr. Walker is!!!!!!

Reaction Score
Yeah they said it's like splitting kemba into 2 players (smith and siva).
That's how good Mr. Walker is!!!!!!

True, yet those two combined are not equal to Kemba. And if they win it all this year, imagine if they had one player like Kemba!!!!

Reaction Score
Not quite. Strightly speaking, the [person], 2nd from right, said that it took BOTH LV players to emulate what KW did!!

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
i think these idiot have forgotten exactly what it was that Kemba did in the post season '11.

Reaction Score
Just because those wankers have small imaginations doesn't mean anyone cares, lol. Personally, I like the comparisons because what Kemba did was breath-taking and any basketball fan had to love his hoisting an entire team on his shoulders like that - at such "unbasketball" dimensions, lol. I'm still in love with my team and find few comparisons that I care for or that even matter. Maybe the 1983 Louisville team that wore out Phi Slamma Jamma. (I always thought that was the best UofL team in our history). As far as I'm concerned, THAT is my precious comparison, except we're deeper and taller.

Reaction Score
Don't see them winning. Their style of play gets a big boost playing in front of a partisan crowd. Most impressive thus far, however.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Don't see them winning. Their style of play gets a big boost playing in front of a partisan crowd. Most impressive thus far, however.
I agree. They need to turn the opponent over in order to generate offense. They'll face someone who can hold onto the ball and then they'll be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom