Louisville (5) @ Boise St - 11/19/18 | The Boneyard

Louisville (5) @ Boise St - 11/19/18

Reaction Score
Boise state sticking tough here at the 1st TV timeout . Playing with more energy than the cards thats for sure . Killing them on the glass as well , MHA looks sorely missed.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Seems like a lot of one shot and done for both teams

Reaction Score
Impressed with Boise State. They are not giving into Louisville. Down by 12 after 3 quarters, but Louisville has had to earn every point.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Didn't watch, looked at box score. Durr had 7 rebounds and 4 assists I think. She was pretty much only a scorer her first 3 years. Looks like she's got a more rounded game this year. I like to see Seniors step it up their last time around.

Reaction Score
Didn't watch, looked at box score. Durr had 7 rebounds and 4 assists I think. She was pretty much only a scorer her first 3 years. Looks like she's got a more rounded game this year. I like to see Seniors step it up their last time around.
Those other numbers aren't really all that impressive.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Those other numbers aren't really all that impressive.

Are you tough to impress? 7 boards for a smallish guard is strong work. Her career stats are 3.1 reb and 1.8 assists per game, so it's certainly better that what she's produced historically.

Reaction Score
Are you tough to impress? 7 boards for a smallish guard is strong work. Her career stats are 3.1 reb and 1.8 assists per game, so it's certainly better that what she's produced historically.
I guess I am apparently. Teams shoot long distance shots where bigs box out, and the guards have to get them. I have seen boxscores of other teams point guards getting similar numbers. And some centers in the country can get 4 assists in one game. Again, this is hypothetical to one game. That just sounds like slightly above avwerage get for a 2 guard. 6 rebounds and 4 assists should be normal. Maybe even 5 rebounds and 3 assists. If you think 4 assists is pressive for a player that has the ball in her hand that much, than I don't know what to say

7 boards is kind of impressive, but can occur a lot if players pursuit the long defensive rebounds. Maybe she's not that type or player. I don't think her having 7 rebounds and 4 assists in one game makes her a "complete player." If she can have many similar games then sure, she is more complete.
If those are her stats, then she is a high percentage chucker. Her game might be more complete if her rebounds and assists go up, but it wouldn't be hard to improve those low numbers.

Reaction Score
Durr does not have the ball in her hands for very long. She is usually spotting up and letting go from 3-land. She certainly can handle the ball, and drive to the bucket as well. But others on Louisville play the point and handle the ball. Durr is usually running off screens anticipating a pass. She certainly is capable of more, but I don't see rebounds and assists as the focus of the Louisville coaches game plan for Durr.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom